The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Jacquie

Registered
Reaction score
:wub: 2006_0222Image0044.JPG

They look lovely Jacquie and Jim :wub: .......Well done Lily, I hope she's not to sore after her C section :huggles: ............

so lovely a mummy and her babies :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Just :wub: :wub: :wub: Well done Lily! You must be really proud Jacquie! :D

Lovely babes :wub: & a lovely mum :wub: i love cream whippets :wub:

(w00t) Gorgeous pups :wub: :wub:

Lily looks a contented mum, bless. Must say the cream boy :wub: :wub: :wub:

peddermccoy said:
peddermccoy said:
Jacquie said:
My little girl  :wub:
:huggles: Hi jaquie, puppies are looking lovely :wub: :wub: here's pic of billy at 11 weeks :huggles: :huggles:

another picture of billy at 1 year old :huggles:

Miyas got his head shape/ear set ........I can see Dobby in him aswell ;)

So Jacquie are you only keeping the little girl ?? .........I bet you want to keep them all really as they are scrummy :wub: :D

oh there just lovely jacquie :wub: , the brindles are alot darker then my pale brindle was, the cream boy is a real casaloma boy, hes georgeous :wub: , clives bitch wcrch perrys mystery was exactly like that when she was first born. i will have to show you a picture of her, keep the pictures coming :luck: :luck:

Daddy's a handsome boy Sharon :wub: My little girl has a white chest like daddy :wub: The brindle boys are quite like him as well :wub: :wub:

Strike Whippets said:
They look lovely Jacquie and Jim :wub:   .......Well done Lily, I hope she's not to sore after her C section  :huggles:   ............
You wouldn't even think she's had a c-sec Hannah, she's so well. She's eating really well. And is such a good mum :) I can't stop staring at them :wub:

Jacquie said:
Strike Whippets said:
They look lovely Jacquie and Jim :wub:   .......Well done Lily, I hope she's not to sore after her C section  :huggles:   ............
You wouldn't even think she's had a c-sec Hannah, she's so well. She's eating really well. And is such a good mum :) I can't stop staring at them :wub:

Thats good ......its amazing how quickly dogs get over things :) .........As for keep staring at them, I still get up every night and sit looking at the babies :wub: .......They are little miracles o:) ........of course we wont be saying that in a few weeks time when we're running around behind them lol :lol: ;)

Strike Whippets said:
Jacquie said:
Strike Whippets said:

Thats good ......its amazing how quickly dogs get over things :) .........As for keep staring at them, I still get up every night and sit looking at the babies :wub: .......They are little miracles o:) ........of course we wont be saying that in a few weeks time when we're running around behind them lol :lol: ;)

That's true - probably be pulling our hair out!

Just gorgeous Jacquie :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

The cream boy is my fave :wub:

Back