The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Conway Celt & Timekeeper

Congratulations Penny and Keeper :cheers: lovely babies, :wub: good luck to all the new owners :thumbsup:

I love the two parti-colours, well done to Penny!

The first one born was the blue dog so Jo's premonition was right for about 5 minutes 
I bet there were a few choice expressions when that happened!

Sorry we won't see all of our friends Sunday, but I have one and a half injured whippets. Two dogs took on three deer for their contribution to Sport Relief and the whippets came off with four good legs between the pair of them! :(

WHAT LOVELY COLORS :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: BLACK LOOK NICE :huggles:

ho dear judy how will you ever choose what a position to be in .what a lovely mixture of colours : :) so pleased for you all :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers: Congratulations to Judy for the fab photos. They all look adorable.

India has already chosen Joel as the puppy's name even if she doesn't know which one it is.

Well well - I've been out this evening, and all this has happened whilst I've been out. I was just telling Steve that Dave said they would arrive Saturday night!

(w00t) Woooppppee :cheers: Well done Penny and Keeper - what a gorgeous bunch of puppies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Judy and Nigel - you need to have the red and white one - never seen you with a parti colour, and it's time you had one :thumbsup:

Go on Lynne - have the blue boy - he won't be any trouble :huggles:

Joel is a good name Lesley and India :thumbsup: Nice to know you have your little lad :thumbsup:

Another reason for celebrations in the pub on Sunday :D

So sorry you won't be there this week Jo and Lloyd, and hope the boys are OK :huggles: Couldn't you make it just for lunch? We'll miss you :(

Keep the piccies coming - we need daily updates ;) Really pleased for you all :teehee:

[SIZE=21pt]Congratulations[/SIZE]Penny & Keeper :huggles: They look gorgeous, especially the parti's :wub: Happy choosing all of you :thumbsup:

i am so pleased with this litter and what a mixture, and the best part of it is that the people that wanted bitchs wanted the breeding so much that now they want dogs now. so now everybody on the list has got a puppy. :thumbsup:

thanks judy & nigel for having a decent camera. :thumbsup:

conway said:
i am so pleased with this litter and what a mixture, and the best part of it is that the people that wanted bitchs wanted the breeding so much that now they want dogs now. so now everybody on the list has got a puppy. :thumbsup:

Thats great Dave :thumbsup: so everyones happy :thumbsup:

Well done Penny & Keeper, :huggles: a lovely mixture of colours, :thumbsup: glad everyone got a puppy that wanted one, :luck: with them.

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE]

Lovely looking healthy pups :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good luck

:wub: :wub: :wub:

BEAUTIFUL BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m broody again but her indoors [chief dog-walker and pack leader] says "No".

:(

I hope they all find super,loving homes.

Gavin

conway said:

That is brilliant news Dave and Lynne. :thumbsup: So pleased for all you prospective owners :cheers: Have a drink for me in the pub on Sunday and I hope we will see you at Weyhill.

June, the boys are OK today, Fynn had an anti-inflam at the vet, I think they both had severe nettle pads but I think Fynn had a tweak too. Both are on all legs with no lameness today. I am not running them yet and will see how they go in the week, with a bit of :luck: and a fair wind we will be fine for next week-end :thumbsup:

Well done again to every-one, can't wait to have a puppy cuddle :huggles:

Joanna said:
conway said:

That is brilliant news Dave and Lynne. :thumbsup: So pleased for all you prospective owners :cheers: Have a drink for me in the pub on Sunday and I hope we will see you at Weyhill.

June, the boys are OK today, Fynn had an anti-inflam at the vet, I think they both had severe nettle pads but I think Fynn had a tweak too. Both are on all legs with no lameness today. I am not running them yet and will see how they go in the week, with a bit of :luck: and a fair wind we will be fine for next week-end :thumbsup:

Well done again to every-one, can't wait to have a puppy cuddle :huggles:

will not be racing this sunday :( got to work (w00t)

They are totally scrummy. That little black boy is just gorgeous. :wub: Another wonderful photo Judy. :thumbsup:

People are going to have a very hard time choosing which one to have methinks. :)

weighed to puppies this morning; black & white bitch 7oz, blue dog 9oz all the rest 8oz :thumbsup:

I dreamt about them all night :wub:

I thought the blue dog looked a bit bigger.... so he'll end up the smallest then :lol:

I'm just so pleased that everyone who booked one is happy and they all have such great homes to go to :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
all feeding well. :wub:

sized_Picture_025.JPG

sized_Picture_024.JPG

Back