The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

WANTED

gillette.

Registered
Reaction score
Me and alison are looking for a racing dog must be race wise anything considered, and size not an issue. to go to a loving home.

contact me craig on 01302 886351

or e mail me @ craig@hunt8510.fsnet.co.uk

or reply to this message :D :D :D

Today got you back into it then Craig? Didn't speak to you but the pup looks gorgeous !!!!

U could say that! :D Alison really wants a dog to race especialy after losing gizmo she is a bit lost without a companion and with the pup not ready to race for a few months I thought i would treat her to one or two or three u know how it goes hahah :D :D :D

Hellbound is up for sale biggest offer is what i have been told

Hi neil the mother is 30lb micky is 26lb at 6 months old so not shure what he is going to make? but I don't care :D :D :D .

As for hellbound I would be very intrested but I am sure loads of other people would be and would they seriously think about selling such a good dog???

Can any one confirm this rumour?? :b :D :D

i cant see hellbound being for sale :D for any price

Well thats what we thought too :D :D :D

So if any one got any other ideas please get in contact Alison carn't wait to start racing!!!!!! :D :D At this rate she will be entering me in the no limit on sunday hahaha

Just incase something turns up we are still looking for a racing whippet club or open class any weight considered. :D :D :D

good loving pampered home awaits :D

Just e mail us at above address or phone number after 4pm :D

Thanks craig/alison

Back