The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wanted Whippet Pup

petenangie

Registered
Reaction score
Wanted Whippet pup, willing to travel for right dog. Good home waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

We've got three male pups from our litter (just over 7 weeks old) excellent pedigree, kc registered, insured, wormed etc. Lovely pups and looking for loving homes.

Pic of one attached. We are in South Wales. Can e-mail pedigree if required. :D

View attachment 838

I have one dog and one bitch left, in South East Scotland, 5 weeks old now, both fawn with white trim. Will try to post a photo but they come out too big and I can't shrink them! Sorry, wrong type of file. The pups will be ready to leave home 3 Dec.

Hi there i have two male pups left ,one pure white , and the other is all black with white on its chest . Very good coursing ped and K.C reg I am in Norfolk the price is £275.00 each, all the best Coursing man

Are you looking for a pup to run under rules or just for a bit of fun ? Or are you the man with many names just casting your bate ?

Regards Clive.

Hi you guys.

Definitely not guilty Coursing Man. Hope your dogs are well, my lot are. See you Saturday.

:D hi we have one pup left he is fawn and 11 weeks old, he is £125 and ex bred he is nonped and i would like him to go to a racing home as he will be a corker!!!

Back