The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Want To Know Some Good News

*Lesley*

Grand Master...Fluffy & nice
Registered
Reaction score
Well if all goes well tomorrow Meg and Bracken will be going to a wonderful new home :D :D :D

I know that they will have a lovely, happy life in their new home and I am so happy, but sad too because I will miss them :( :huggles: but it is better sooner rather than later so they don't get too settled here because it will be harder for them to move then :thumbsup:

I will let their adoptive parents tell you their good news themselves, I know how you lot like to have a guess, and you know what for once it won't be me saying "IT'S ME" :lol: :lol: :p

I would also like to say a big thankyou to them also for making a big donation back into the K9 fund :cheers: which has been a godsend for Meg and Bracken thanks to the kind people of K9 :huggles:

Meg and Bracken say :huggles: [SIZE=14pt]THANKYOU K9[/SIZE] :huggles:

NEW_PIC.JPG

WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS :cheers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WE ARE DYING TO KNOW WHO THE ADOPTIVE PARENTS ARE :D :D

:teehee: :teehee:

thats fab news lesley, well done again all , to meg and bracken good luck in your new home :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

That is good news :thumbsup: Lucky people, Bracken and Meg are lovely :wub: :wub:

Well done again Lesley and Andy :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]Well Done Lesley[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hope all goes well tomorrow[/SIZE]

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]and Thank you to all k9 ers who donated the the rescue fund[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Go on, you lucky people, do tell us!!!!! :cheers: :thumbsup:

To Meg and Bracken - Best of luck in your new life, with owners who will love you to bits, I'm sure!!!! :luck: :luck: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
you can't leave it like that! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

would the new (very, very lucky) owners of the gorgeous Bracken and Meg own up please! it's killing me not knowing! :p

I'm sure they will very loved and content for the rest of thier lifes, but we need loads of pic's along the way :thumbsup:

Maybe they are getting an early night they have a very long journey tomorrow :D

Thanks for all your help Lesley :huggles: I know how much you're going to miss Meg & Bracken,but at least you know you've played an enormous part in securing them a brilliant future :thumbsup:

It's wonderful that their new owners are donating so generously into the K9 fund,i can't thank them enough :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

And a huge thankyou to all who have already donated,without you,i dread to think what the future would have been for Bracken & Meg!!!

no no no no!, :( this is no good :angry:

i'm off on me hols early tommorrow morning... i can't bl**dy well go not knowing <_<

thats just mean :angry:

at least give us a clue, :lol: .. are they going oop' north or doon' south? :D

lucky people whoever they are :luck: two lovely babies :wub:

well done to all involved,and wish all the best for their future :thumbsup:

Oh lucky lucky people getting Meg and Bracken, they are stunning. And again many congratulations to everyone involved in sorting out a lovely home for them

Awwww sorry to keep you all in suspense they must have set off :- " I wanted her to tell you as she is ever so excited :D so I'll give you some clues :D they live Oxfordshire / Wiltshire border and have an Oldie called Rosie :wub: and a youngster called Alfie :wub: , and although not on here very often(they probably have a life :lol: ) she's been here a long time, is that enough clues :teehee:

[SIZE=21pt]YEAH[/SIZE]

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

o:) o:) o:)

Back