CLASSES 20/24/28/32LB

PUPS/VETS/YEARLINGS 24LB AND 32LB ALL IN PROOF OF AGE REQ

36/40/NO LIMIT SCR OVER 160YDS

SCRATCH PUPS/VETS/YEARLINGS IF REQ OVER 160YDS NOT 2 RUN OFF IN SUPREME

WEIGH IN 11AM TILL 12 NOON

CUD LAST YEARS WNNERS PLEASE RETURN TROPHIES

ANY EQUIRIES CONTACT JOYCE ON 0191 4140384 OR CAROLE ON 07501343476

REFRESHMENTS WILL B AVAIALBE TO BUY. HOPE 2 C U ALL THERE. :thumbsup:

can give directions from the tyne tunnel if thats any good to everybody. ( its only half an hour past dawdon) think its the A19 to the tyne tunnel. go thru the tyne tunnel take your 1st left @ the roundabout, follow the road until u come to a large roundabout with traffic lights, again take your 1st left onto the 1058 ( i think its the 1058 if not its the 1068) pull out into the middle lane do not take the 1st slip road, its the 2nd slip road u want signposted wallsend segedunum, go down the slip road turn right @ the end follow the road round u will go under a bridge keep following the road theres a church on your right hand side u will come 2 a traffic island turn right here into kings road north @ the junction go straight on on the right hand side u will c the barking dog playing fields turn right into there and thats where we r. ive given these direction in the past & people have managed to get there so everyone shud get there

POSTCOSE IS NE28 9JW THAT WILL TAKE U TO THE RISING SUN COTTAGES THE TRACK IS JUST IN THE FIELD @ THE RIGHT OF THESE.

DONT KNOW IF EVERYONE RECIEVED TROPHIES LAST YEAR AS I WAS ILL AND WASNT EVEN THERE BUT HERE WAS THE WINNERS:

36LB - FREDDIES MELODY

40LB - GO 2 AND SUP

NO LIMIT - SHAY (returned)

BITCH - 6IX AND SUPREME

DOG - NO JOE

PUP - R & R

YEARLING - JUST A RELLA

VETERAN - DORIVA

ONCE AGAIN @ THIS OPEN I WILL TAKE PICS OFF TROPHY WINNERS AND ASK U TO SIGN MY TROPHY BOOK. I WILL ALSO GIVE U A PIECE OF PAPER WITH MY SIGNATURE ON AND ASK U TO SIGN IT TOO. U KEEP THIS PIECE OF PAPER UNTIL U HAND THE TROPHY BACK TO ONE OF THE COMMITEE ASK THEM TO SIGN IT WHEN U HAND TROPHY BACK AND THIS WAY WE HAVE PROOF THAT TROPHIES HAVE BEEN HANDED OUT AND HANDED BACK. THANKYOU. :thumbsup:

refreshments a nice touch.the ginger cake :wub: :thumbsup:

hopefully a nice day sounds like the weather is picking up :thumbsup:

DONT KNOW IF EVERYONE RECIEVED TROPHIES LAST YEAR AS I WAS ILL AND WASNT EVEN THERE BUT HERE WAS THE WINNERS:
36LB - FREDDIES MELODY

40LB - GO 2 AND SUP

BITCH - 6IX AND SUPREME

DOG - NO JOE

PUP - R & R

YEARLING - JUST A RELLA

VETERAN - DORIVA

ONCE AGAIN @ THIS OPEN I WILL TAKE PICS OFF TROPHY WINNERS AND ASK U TO SIGN MY TROPHY BOOK. I WILL ALSO GIVE U A PIECE OF PAPER WITH MY SIGNATURE ON AND ASK U TO SIGN IT TOO. U KEEP THIS PIECE OF PAPER UNTIL U HAND THE TROPHY BACK TO ONE OF THE COMMITEE ASK THEM TO SIGN IT WHEN U HAND TROPHY BACK AND THIS WAY WE HAVE PROOF THAT TROPHIES HAVE BEEN HANDED OUT AND HANDED BACK. THANKYOU. :thumbsup:

31stMay 2008---Barking Dog ----

Quote -----WE SINCERLY APOLOGIZE 2 ANY TROPHY WINNERS WHO HAVENT RECEIVED THEIR TROPHIES WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST TO SORT THIS OUT. SORRY ONCE AGAIN.

There were no trophies for bitch overall ----/ or supreme so hope this helps in your search for them

steve

36LB - FREDDIES MELODY

40LB - GO 2 AND SUP

BITCH - 6IX AND SUPREME

DOG - NO JOE

PUP - R & R

YEARLING - JUST A RELLA

VETERAN - DORIVA

31stMay 2008---Barking Dog ----

Quote -----WE SINCERLY APOLOGIZE 2 ANY TROPHY WINNERS WHO HAVENT RECEIVED THEIR TROPHIES WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST TO SORT THIS OUT. SORRY ONCE AGAIN.

There were no trophies for bitch overall ----/ or supreme so hope this helps in your search for them

steve

thanks steve/karen i think joyce knows which ones r missing now and hopefully it will b sorted 4 sat. i wasnt running the club in 2008 think i packed in end of 2007. hopefully we will b sorted 4 sat and will get everyone 2 sign again 4 trophies etc as im now trophy official lol

Last edited by a moderator:
trophies all sorted for sat now:

36lb

40lb

no limit

yearling scratch

sup dog

sup bitch

sup yearling

sup veteran

sup pup

so whose coming? :thumbsup:

I was going to have a drive up but Jessi injured herself before racing tonight at Poolsbrook (a little too over keen she tried to force her way out of the cage before the door was open properly and trapped her leg) :(

I was going to have a drive up but Jessi injured herself before racing tonight at Poolsbrook (a little too over keen she tried to force her way out of the cage before the door was open properly and trapped her leg) :(
aw thats a shame fleesh wudve been nice 2 c u up here. u never know she may b ok by sat?

Just to add confusion to you carol haha (w00t) because im nice liek that :thumbsup: there was a diversion when we came on sataday lol it does give you directions however i don't know where they took you but we never followed them haha :blink: sorry :wacko:

hopefully theres no diversions this sat kate lol everyone got there last sat so hopefully nobody will get lost :wacko: :thumbsup:

bumping :thumbsup: weather forecast is nice 4 tommoro ;)

yer its a real shame i just want to se our shayson ready n rearing to go at the champs ;)

we'll see you towmorrow, hope its sunny, or at least not very cold haha crnt wait

hope our anne made some of that cake was yummmyyy :thumbsup:

:luck: everyone for towmorrow

sunny with a cool breeze perfect racing weather :thumbsup:

Just heard Echo won Yearling scr again ...wtg sue & stuie

Also No joe winning dogs ...well done Dot :thumbsup:

Back