The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Walkies!

[SIZE=14pt]Im absolutely gutted i missed what looks a fab walk :( :b how dumb am i ..... Perhaps i could follow someone up next time?? :- " [/SIZE]

I could get lost in a paper bag me!! :- "

Glad you all had fun :cheers:

Looks like you all had a great time - wish we lived nearer!

Well done for organising a fab day for you all. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It looks lovely.May-be next time :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed the pictures everyone, looks like you all had a great time, especially the dogs, all looking great as well. :wub:

Wish it had been closer to me, I would have loved to come along. :thumbsup:

BRILLIANT PHOTOS YOU TOOK HELEN. THANKS A LOT. AND THANKS FOR ARRANGING THE AFTERNOON.

MUM'S NAME IS JO BY THE WAY AS IN JOSIE (LIKE YOUR WHIPPET).

WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT TIME, HOPEFULLY WITH 20 PLUS WHIPPETS-WOULDN'T THAT BE FANTASTIC.

CHEERS

KIM AND JENNY AND NULA.

PS. JENNY, NULA AND MOLLY WERE EXHAUSTED AND FLAT OUT ALL EVENING AFTER THAT WALK/RUN.

Yeah Just to say thanks again to Helen for organising the walk :thumbsup: . definitely count us in for the next one!! Harley and Joshy were both led down with their eyes shut tight before we even pulled out of the driveway to Kingsweston House... -_- -_- ..a peaceful evening had by all. :thumbsup:

WHIPPETS4KIM if you want copies of all the pics we took of Molly let me know and I can arrange to get them too you somehow :)

Yes helen thank you for organsising it, i will be at the next one.....

Can we organise another one soon, before winter really sets in?

Yes, let's set a date. I've got a busy few weekends coming up but should be able to make 19th November. Or the second weekend in December (10th/11th).

Who is free and when??

~Helen~ said:
Yes, let's set a date. I've got a busy few weekends coming up but should be able to make 19th November. Or the second weekend in December (10th/11th).
Who is free and when??

We can make the december one, but not november as Harley goes in on the 18th to Have his dangly bits removed >_< so he will be needing lots of :huggles: but definitely up for the second one.... let us know

becpeters said:
~Helen~ said:
Who is free and when??

We can make the december one, but not november as Harley goes in on the 18th to Have his dangly bits removed >_< so he will be needing lots of :huggles: but definitely up for the second one.... let us know

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! :( there goes my stud......... :'(

Any weekend for me i can usually wing it. :D

Kim and Tilly

YES, JO AND I COULD PROBABLY DO THE 10TH DECEMBER, BUT SHOULD IT BE EARLIER BECAUSE OF THE DARKER NIGHTS NOW, HOW ABOUT 1PM ISH TO MEET AT THE SAME PLACE?

KIM :)) :))

WHIPPETS4KIM said:
YES, JO AND I COULD PROBABLY DO THE 10TH DECEMBER, BUT SHOULD IT BE EARLIER BECAUSE OF THE DARKER NIGHTS NOW, HOW ABOUT 1PM ISH TO MEET AT THE SAME PLACE?KIM :))   :))

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

Only if i can meet someone and follow them there cause as you know im rubbish :- "

1pm sounds good, like i say any weekend for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay 1pm on the 10th or 11 December - any prefs? I prefer the Saturday I think :)

Kim and Tilly said:
WHIPPETS4KIM said:
YES, JO AND I COULD PROBABLY DO THE 10TH DECEMBER, BUT SHOULD IT BE EARLIER BECAUSE OF THE DARKER NIGHTS NOW, HOW ABOUT 1PM ISH TO MEET AT THE SAME PLACE?KIM :))   :))

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

Only if i can meet someone and follow them there cause as you know im rubbish :- "

you're not rubbish - you were on the right road, you just stopped too soon! Carry on along that road for another mile or two and follow the map I sent you - you'll find it really easily :thumbsup:

~Helen~ said:
Kim and Tilly said:
WHIPPETS4KIM said:

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

you're not rubbish - you were on the right road, you just stopped too soon! Carry on along that road for another mile or two and follow the map I sent you - you'll find it really easily :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Any chance we can meet in Blase castle car park and then i can follow you all to the right place :teehee: [/SIZE]

Kim and Tilly, Ever thought of buying a sat nav system? Mine is my saviour.

Helen,

Count us in. Timing was not so good last time as Sparky and Flash were only just allowed out, and a little slow.

They love their walks now, but expect everyone to pay them attention. o:) :teehee: o:)

Sharon and Chris.

Ok Chris nice to see the boys are enjoying there walks have you took any up to date pictures of them :thumbsup:

Let's make it 1pm on Saturday 10th December - I'll start a new thread :thumbsup:

The Venture Uphill Drag Race is on the Sunday in Glos, so don't want to clash :thumbsup:

Back