The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Victorian Whippet Show

Seraphina

Registered
Reaction score
Yesterday was Victorian Whippet Association's specialty show. I could not enter or even to go to look, as my Claudia's pups are due any day now.

But I got the result from friend, and congratulations to Ellmaroo & Pepperone on Cooper's BIS and Doug & Julie on runner up to BIS

BIS Peperone New Sensation

runner up Daneson Double Trble

baby dog - Windyle Total Mayhem

baby bitch - Shawthing One Night Stand

minor puppy dog - Acazia Masterpiece

minor puppy bitch - Isilwane Glad All Over

puppy dog - Byerly Gant

puppy bitch -Nabihah Falls of Halledale

junior dog - Kanati Summer Boy

junior bitch - Collooney the Look of Love

intermediate dog - Isilwane I am Who I am

intermediate bitch - Windyle Apple Cinnamon

australian bred dog - Byerly Diesel

australian bred bitch -

open dog - Peperone New Sensation

open bitch -Daneson Double Trble

Sorry, I do not have the OZ bred bitch

Thanks for the results. Will there be any photos at some time????

I hope Cathy enjoyed her visit.

Many thanks for the results and a huge well done to the lovely Cooper on BIS, I really hope that there are some pictures available.

Huge Congratulations to' Windyle Total Mayhem' going BPIS on his debut ... :cheers:

He is out of the lovely bitch Gr Ch Windyle Irish Lullaby and is sired by my 'Kaos' Aust NZ Ch Kana-Ka Total Kaos at Arjuna !!

Very proud of you guys , I've seen the pics of him and he's looking beautiful , good luck for the future . :luck: :luck:

Thanks for the results. Well done to the main winners :thumbsup:

Huge Congratulations to' Windyle Total Mayhem' going BPIS on his debut ... :cheers: He is out of the lovely bitch Gr Ch Windyle Irish Lullaby and is sired by my 'Kaos' Aust NZ Ch Kana-Ka Total Kaos at Arjuna !!

Very proud of you guys , I've seen the pics of him and he's looking beautiful , good luck for the future . :luck: :luck:
Now we really do need to see some pictures, well done to Kaos' son too.

It appears that you guys have had a super weekend with your stud dogs progeny as Hannas 'Oscar' babes did well too, a RBPIS at Portsmouth (son) and BPIS at NIWC (daughter). A good weekend all round, well done.

This is 'Buddy'

buddy.jpg

Sorry .. This is Buddy

_MG_0954_2___640x517_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Her are som pics of 'Cooper' .. Aust Ch Peperone New Sensation BISS

cooper_1.jpg

cooper_moving.jpg

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the pictures Libby and I have to say that Buddy looks one seriously lovely puppy, no wonder you are proud of Kaos' son, a very smart young man and can see why Cathy admired him.

And many thanks for attaching the pictures of Cooper too, a lovely dog who I have long admired from pictures, one I wish I could see in the flesh too.

Back