The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Very Sad News

So sorry to hear about Hula :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

R I P HULA

Thank you all for your kind replies , it really does help to read them .

I let my husband read them all last night and he couldn't believe so many people had written such nice things .

The other dogs are being really quiet , they won't lie in Hula's favourite spot or eat their food at her place in the kitchen . They look really upset too .

I guess in time we will all feel better :(

So sorry to hear of your loss .

It has to be one of the hardest decisions to make i had to make this decision myself december 2yrs ago with my staffie cassie she was the perfect dog never did anything wrong she was a star. She is laid to rest next to a pond in my dads garden under a dog rose bush next to my dads dog Jacko

I like to think she is with my grandad waiting for me along with all the other dogs i have lost over the years.

Take comfort from the other dogs they neeed your hugs as much as your going to need their doggy cuddles and kisses.

She will be forever in your heart .

Sending you hugs and heart felt condolances .

R.I.P Hula

Last edited by a moderator:
So very sorry for your loss :(

R.I.P Hula

So sorry, she had a wonderful life with you.

Run Free Dearest Hula.

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news... Thinking of you :huggles:

Emma xxx

im so sorry for ur loss hunny, my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time :huggles:

Hula sounds a very special beautiful girl, she will always be with you in a corner of your heart :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Im so sorry to hear about your girl. RIP Hula :huggles:

How much fun Hula must of had throughout her time and living to such a grand old age

So sad her passing...... but she will always be with you

Take care

Graeme

I'm so sorry, it is so hard to let them go

[SIZE=14pt]RIP Hula[/SIZE]

Back