The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Very Sad News-lou Fowler Had Passed Away

I'm writing this post with a lump in my throat, and tears in my eyes, I've known Lou for 28 years and 26 of them we were very very close.

Remembering all the laughs we had when we were doing the lurcher racing, like organising the working events at Midland Game Fair, our trips to the scotish Derby.

Sitting in our kitchen eating Hazels stew and dumplings, exchanging christmas presents, then getting stuck in to Hazels sunday roast.

Me and Hazel loved Lou to bits, and will miss her more than words could ever say.

Our condolences go out to Lou's nearest and dearest, God Bless.

Geoff & Hazel

ive only known lou for 4 years, but what 4 years they were, ive learnt so much off her on the track and in life its self, i really wish id have found her 28 years ago,

Each morning when we awake

we know that you are gone.

And no one knows the heartache

As we try to carry on.

Our hearts still ache with sadness

and many tears still flow.

What it meant to lose you,

No one will ever know.

Our thoughts are always with you,

your place no one can fill.

In life we loved you dearly,

In death we love you still.

There will always be a heartache,

and often a silent tear,

But always a precious memory

Of the days when you were here.

If tears could make a staircase,

And heartaches make a lane,

We'd walk the path to heaven

And bring you home again.

We hold you close within our hearts,

And there you will remain,

To walk with us throughout our lives

Until we meet again.

Our family chain is broken now,

And nothing will be the same,

But as God calls us one by one,

The chain will link again.

Sorry to hear this very sad news, I always thought Lou was a lady from the first time i met her, our deepest sympathy for Phil and the family...

Deirdre & Patsy...

RIP LOU very shocked to here this news our thoughts go to phil and family on this very sad day x

paul and sarah

This is really sad news, we didn't know Lou well but she was always friendly. Our Condolences go out to phil and his family.

Unlike many of you, yesterday was the first time I had a proper conversation with Lou and now I cannot remember what we talked about ... just show stuff generators, lunch, racing etc

She had such warmth, kindness and wisdom I really felt I had made a new friend. It is a huge shock she has been taken but I am glad I had that chance.

I know nothing is going to help just now but hopefully in the future Phil, family and friends will be able to look back through this thread and get some comfort from the love and respect so many people had for Lou. One in a million.

Our deepest sympathy

Sheona and Graham

thinking of Phil and his family at this very sad time

Lyn and Andy

what can i say.no words

a true and lovley lady

im going to miss you sweetheart

pink will never be the same without you

always in my thoughts now and forever

love and thoughts to phil and famliy

R.I.P lou

cat and mikey

On behalf of the National Lurcher & Racing Club we would like to pass on our sincere condolences to Phil and the family on the sad and unexpected loss of Lou who was without doubt a truly dedicated and enthusiastic member of the showing and racing community. Our thoughts are with them.

R.I.P. Lou

Ian, Sonia & the N.L.&R.C.

:( I cant believe what im hearing - this is terrible terrible news.

Lou was such a wonderful person :wub: who will be very sadly missed.

Love to Phil and the family

RIP Lou xxxx

Really sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with the family

Im shocked & so sorry to hear this news :( i met Lou for the first time a few years back when i started travelling over to the english gamefairs & always thought she was a very knowledgable, helpful, kind women & someone to be looked up too. my condolences go out to Phil, family & friends.. RIP Lou..

Rose.

Im shocked & so sorry to hear this news :( i met Lou for the first time a few years back when i started travelling over to the english gamefairs & always thought she was a very knowledgable, helpful, kind women & someone to be looked up too. my condolences go out to Phil, family & friends.. RIP Lou..
Rose.
Lou the reason Leia's nick name is Leia Lou Rose, :lol: Lou helped me with Leia when i first got her and she attacked me in the show ring, :angry: god knows what Leia would of ended up like if it wasn't for Lou's help ;) di

wow , thats a shock to read. :unsure:

RIP lou , such very sad news to hear.

Our hearts go out to Phill and Lou,s family words are not enough at a time like this.But we have fond memoires of a lovely person.We are so sorry Paul&Mary Tomo.

So very sorry to hear this sad news. We were at Shugborough fundraising all weekend so was very shocked to read the news. My condolences to Lou's family.

Back