The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Venture Coats

treebarking

Registered
Reaction score
Order 2 coats from Venture Coats and they have not arrived. Venture Coats i.e. Sue Ward has my cheque cleared in her account from the 17th of March.

Has anyone got any other ways to contact them at Venture Coats? As I have no email address and phoning them is pointless as no one replies to the messages left.

Has anyone out there had the same problem with them?

Last edited by a moderator:
treebarking said:
Order 2 coats from Venture Coats and they have not arrived. Venture Coats i.e. Sue Ward has my cheque cleared in her account from the 17th of March.Has anyone got any other ways to contact them at Venture Coats? As I have no email address and phoning  them is pointless as no one replies to the messages left.

Don't know whereabouts you live but they will be at the Whippet Champ show 5th of April which is at Ryton-on-Dunsmore near Coventry. I have always bought directly off their stall but my friend ordered a coat from them and I think it took about 4 weeks.

Angela# said:
treebarking said:
Order 2 coats from Venture Coats and they have not arrived. Venture Coats i.e. Sue Ward has my cheque cleared in her account from the 17th of March.Has anyone got any other ways to contact them at Venture Coats? As I have no email address and phoning  them is pointless as no one replies to the messages left.

Don't know whereabouts you live but they will be at the Whippet Champ show 5th of April which is at Ryton-on-Dunsmore near Coventry. I have always bought directly off their stall but my friend ordered a coat from them and I think it took about 4 weeks.

I have bought coats from Sue. They normally take quite a few weeks for her to make them. I haven't had a problem myself.

Julie

Last edited by a moderator:
Sue and Terry aren't on K9 .... As its only the pair of them hand making their coats and they sell world wide, you often have to wait a little longer :) .....but they are worth it ..... Mine wash and wear daily during the winter/wet perfectly :thumbsup: ......I brought 2 second hand ones that are perfect .....They are nearly 20 years old :D

Their coats are well worth the wait, I also have one that will be 22 years old this year and it's still going strong. :thumbsup:

Back