Valentine / Sailaway Open 2011

Adults; Dogs & Bitches Seperate - 19lb, 23lb, 27lb, 31lb & 35lb

Bitch Final for the Sailaway Trophy & Presentation Jacket

Dog Final for the Valentine Trophy & Presentation Jacket

Yearlings; 23lb, 29lb & 35lb

Final for the Pepsi (Picture Postcard) Trophy & Jacket

Veterans; 23lb, 29lb & 35lb

Final for the Nancy Miles Trophy & Jacket

Scratch; 38lb 44lb & No Limit plus Yearling & Veteran Scratch (all in)

Final for the Tom Cain Trophy & Jacket

Pedigrees & Lurchers; Classes according to entries.

Weigh in 11am to 12noon, Start 1pm - £4 entry, £3 gate.

Could last years winners please return trophies on time:

Bitch Trophy - Darlo Delight

Dog Trophy - Maid Your Point

Yearling Trophy - Chocolate Boots (returned)

Veteran Trophy - Barona

Supreme Scratch Trophy - Deneside Cruz

Lurcher Trophy - Wally

Pedigree Trophy - Humbug

Supreme Trophy - Darlo Delight

Contact Vicky 07539 215674 or Jacqui 07852 328020

*** Please note this open is held at Highgate Stadium this year! ***

Don't forget folks this event is on tomorrow, hoping for a good turnout of pedigrees :thumbsup:

Sorry Vicky we can't make this one. Hope you get a good turn out & have a fab day :thumbsup:

We are still coming and so is christine and mark so thats 6 peds from us :thumbsup: hope there will be a few more too

Last edited by a moderator:
We are still coming and so is christine and mark so thats 6 peds from us :thumbsup: hope there will be a few more too
Good luck Trish :thumbsup: , we wish sammy was ready to do the Bend, we would of loved to come :thumbsup:

I think there's a few more coming as well Trish, look forward to seeing you all tomorrow :thumbsup: Sorry you can't make it Di, your gang ran well there the last time too.

I think there's a few more coming as well Trish, look forward to seeing you all tomorrow :thumbsup: Sorry you can't make it Di, your gang ran well there the last time too.
They did Vicky, & we really enjoyed our day with you :thumbsup: I still have the lovely wine glasses on the unit that the dogs won :thumbsup:

I just remember how bloody cold it was (w00t) High winds, snow, rain, hail & sunshine all in one day! :lol:

23lb Pedigrees

Crackerjack 23 - d/h 17.62

Midnight Express 22

Little Cracker 21 - d/h 17.62

29lb Pedigrees Ht 1

Glad Rags 26

Mischief 25

Fatal Attraction 24 - 17.22

29lb Peds Ht 2

Charming Man 26 - 17.74

Moonmist 25

Fidget 24

35lb Peds

Noble Lochs 32 - 17.50

Pedigree Final

Noble Lochs Sc

Fatal Attraction 8 - 17.06

Crackerjack 9

Consolation

Glad Rags Sc

Mischief 1

Moonmist 1

Fidget 2 - 17.30

Midnight Express 4

Thanks to everyone with the peds that travelled, your gang put on a really good show.

A big Thankyou to Vicky , Jacquie and all the Westhoughton crew on such a great day

Well done to all the winners , there was some cracking races but must say a special well done to Sid (Charming Man) what a fantastic bend he runs :thumbsup:

Thankyou for the lovely trophy Jacob won :thumbsup:

A big Thankyou to Vicky , Jacquie and all the Westhoughton crew on such a great day Well done to all the winners , there was some cracking races but must say a special well done to Sid (Charming Man) what a fantastic bend he runs :thumbsup:

Well done to Jacob :thumbsup: sounds like you had a great day Trish :D , When are you going again ?

Congratz Jacob :cheers: And well done Sid, (This Charming Man) Just a baby & running the bend like a pro :thumbsup:

Well what a fab day you had Trish, with Jake winning & Noah & son doing a D/H & Chris & Mark with Sid & Glad both running the bends really well & Sid showing how he can do it on the bend :D Looking forward to watching these two next year :luck:

A big Thankyou to Vicky , Jacquie and all the Westhoughton crew on such a great day Well done to all the winners , there was some cracking races but must say a special well done to Sid (Charming Man) what a fantastic bend he runs :thumbsup:

Well done to Jacob :thumbsup: sounds like you had a great day Trish :D , When are you going again ?
Next week to pick the DVD's up (w00t)

Dont think theres anything else planned for Highgate at the moment .

Many thanks to vicky,jacqui and all the westhoughton helpers for such a well run bend at Hhighgate :thumbsup: We really enjoyed the day and watched some great races from all the runners (w00t) Well done trish and graham with jacob [fatal attraction] on his final win and Rod and 'Fidget ' on her cons win :thumbsup: Also well done our sid and glad on the way they ran that bend :sweating: There was no one more surprised than mark and me when sid won his race!

Hey Sid looked like he'd done it a million times before, zooming straight through the middle of em.

Trish if you're planning on going to pick DVD's up next Sunday and wanted a run, let me know i'm sure the organisers would be happy to put some races on again.

Well Done Christine :thumbsup: What a nice surprise for you :D

thanks alot for agreat days racing welldone all the winners and runners.it was just like been at a greyhound meet :thumbsup:

Well done Jacob :thumbsup: sounds like you had a good day

Back