The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Update On Paul Cant (tash The Flash/showquest)

Shes Candy

Registered
Reaction score
Hello just to update people how my father is He did suffer a heartattack.

He is now stable bit like his old self today. But will have to remain in Barnsley Hospital for a minimum of 5 days. The family and i would like to say a big thank

you to everybody that assisted Paul in his hour of need. And a big thank you to

Judith, Alise, and Adele for takin care of the dogs.

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE.

FROM ALL THE FAMILY.

:cheers:

Really good to hear that Paul is doing ok :) was really worried about him. Tell him all the North east were asking about him.

chris and rob

If anyone wishes to send Paul a card etc. i have his home address, if you could PM me for it rather than broadcast it on here.

I hope you are on the mend Paul and get better soon, from th Mckay family :)

I don't actually know anyone concerned, but it's lovely to know that your dad is recovering and everyone helped out with the dogs.

Hope he's home soon :luck:

TCx

:luck: wishing you a speedy recovery :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Irene Cunningham deserves praise for the professional manner in which she took care of things. :)

Tash and Georgia were a pleasure to have, just glad we could help. :thumbsup:

Best wishes to Paul for his recovery :huggles:

Hope Paul makes a fully recovery...

The heart is quite important :) As i well know (w00t)

Paul

Glad to read Pauls doing much better :thumbsup: Get well soon :) Karen

Best wishes to you Paul from all your buddies in E-mids region. Get well very soon.

Best wishes Paul for a full recovery and a speedy return to racing --i know just how you will be feeling now having been there on many an occasion myself ---just get yourself well then worry about other little things ----because there are many that don't get a second chance!!!all the best pal---

Steve

:luck: :luck: hope your back on the track soon paul :thumbsup:

Hello message from Paul Cant just to let you no that i am on the mend and at home now. :) I would like to say thank you to everyone who helped me in my hour of need and a special thank you to Irene Cunningham and Chris owner of (Foxy Roxy). And also thank you to Judith, Alise and Adele for looking after the dogs.

And thanks to everyone for their good wishes. :cheers:

We're all just glad you're home safe and sound :)

And doing as you're told (w00t)

Back