The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Update On Little Ava-May!

Sadie

Wife, Mother, Nana, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Whip
Registered
Reaction score
New grand daughter is now 8 weeks old and doing fab! Here is Ava with my middle son James taken 2 weeks ago. Preparing for another visit today so....very happy! :huggles:

Imwatchingyouwatchingme.jpg

Daddyanddaughter-1.jpg

Sadie x

I agree Banana but then I might be a little bit biased! Here she was at 2 weeks. She is smiling now and making gurgling noises! Who needs a puppy when we have this little darling to cuddle!! (ME!) LOL!

Sleepinglikeababy.jpg

Sadie x

Gettingsleepy.jpg

DaddyandAva.jpg

Littledarling.jpg

Sunday's recent visit. 9 weeks old now.....;0)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aah, it must be lovely to be a gran - all the love and then you get to go home and SLEEP. - You can tell that mine are still quite wee (7 and 3yrs), oh how well I remember the sleepless nights. She is beautiful and such a sweet name

Tanya

What a beautiful granddaughter you have.

My daughter is 9 months now; seems forever since she was that tiny.

Oh my, she is beautiful! I love the 2nd pic - her outfit is lovely!

Oh my, she is beautiful! I love the 2nd pic - her outfit is lovely!

Thanks folks! Here is Sunday's offering.....
aSLEEPGIRL.jpg

MMMWHATTRICKNEXTIWONDER.jpg

12 weeks this Thursday and doing great! :huggles:

Here is Sunday's picture. Ava is teething now and dribbling everywhere!
Avaagain001.jpg

She's beautiful :)

Most babies seem to arrive looking like a pound of pork sausages (as one online friend once said), but she looks like she was born all grown up... like my daughter was - which came with this strange 'been here before' attitude!

Thanks ladies! Yes, Ava certainly has a magnetism that is compelling! I must get one of her smiling - she has the loveliest grin! Probably something to do with the fact that she has her Mum and Dad plus everyone else round her little finger - at 14 weeks!!

Sadie x

Back