The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Update On Bella

clare Bow

Registered
Reaction score
The good new is that Bella had her operation this morning, she was in surgery for almost 5 hours but it was a sucess! :)) she is still in recovery so i will call later again to see how she is. I feel a bit happier now she's had the op but the only concern now is infection the vet said she 's got to be on a very high doseage of antibiotics for quite a while because of her bones they wasn't 100 percent :( so shes not out of the woods just yet time will tell the next 6 weeks will tell us if she is going to make a full recovery :luck: . Thank you very much everyone for all your support and kind thoughts for my bells. God bless you all. Clare xxx :huggles:

Hope Bella recovers well :luck: :huggles: :luck:

:huggles: Aw bless her, poor Bella :luck: :luck: for a full recovery. :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]hope bella makes a speedy recovery :huggles: [/SIZE]

hope Bella is soon home with you Clare :huggles: and she makes a speedy recovery.your all in our thoughts ,Adam says to tell you he is thinking of you all :huggles: .you know im here for you Clare :thumbsup:

hug9.jpg
for you Clare

hope bella is home soon sending you some healing thoughts xx :huggles: :huggles:

:luck: :luck: :luck:

fingers crossed for a speedy recovery :huggles:

Hope all goes well and she has a quick recovery :luck:

:huggles: :luck: :wub: Wishing Bella a speedy recovery - I know how you feel today as Max broker his leg at lunchtime - still waiting on an update. Last I heard he was comfortable and bandaged, operating tomorrow if his head injury is not too severe. :luck:

hope shes more comfortable now :huggles:

get well soon bella :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

What a relief, Clare :D

It's good news that your vet is keeping Bella on antibiotics to ward off any infection getting into the bone. What a sensible thing to do :thumbsup:

Best of luck for her rehab now :luck: :luck:

Shame we don't live nearer each other - we could have Poacher and Bella doing the physio together :D :huggles:

am sure she will be on the mend soon, we had a lurcher that broke her leg and has made a full recovery :wub: :luck: :luck: !!!!

THANK YOU everyone for you kind messages and support for my Bells :huggles: . I phoned the vets tonight and she seems to be on the mend the op went well and she's come to now thank god, but they want to keep her in till thursday to keep an eye on her and be sure about the infection that they have be concerned about and they said she had lost a bit of skin when the accident happened so that will take quite a while to heal, she's had a plate and screws put in her leg :( it sounds bad but they have told me it will be ok but will take months to heal properly. I am so pleased and they have been brilliant with her i can't faught them at all :thumbsup: i really thought it was the end of her. I don't race her anymore now she still likes to catch the odd rabbit or squirel lol but she is my pet i should'nt have favorites but she is i'd have ten of her she is such a good dog in everyway she's quality :thumbsup: don't surpose i will be so happy when i get the bill though lol i don't care anyway the main thing is that my dog is ok. Clare x

clare Bow said:
THANK YOU everyone for you kind messages and support for my Bells  :huggles: . I phoned the vets tonight and she seems to be on the mend the op went well and she's come to now thank god, but they want to keep her in till thursday to keep an eye on her and be sure about the infection that they have be concerned about and they said she had lost a bit of skin when the accident happened so that will take quite a while to heal, she's had a plate and screws put in her leg  :(   it sounds bad but they have told me it will be ok but will take months to heal properly.  I am so pleased and they have been brilliant with her i can't faught them at all  :thumbsup: i really thought it was the end of her. I don't race her anymore now she still likes to catch the odd rabbit or squirel lol but she is my pet i should'nt have favorites but she is i'd have ten of her she is such a good dog in everyway she's quality :thumbsup:   don't surpose i will be so happy when i get the bill though lol i don't care anyway the main thing is that my dog is ok. Clare x
sorry to here about bella clare hope she makes a good recovery .paul :thumbsup:

Not been on for a few days so dont know what happened but sending my wishes,hope your dog makes a full recovery,she might not run a race again but she has a loving owner,and a loving home thats all she needs,good luck love from Sasha,Buster and Izzy oh and myself. :huggles:

Sounds like that must have been a really nasty break. :( Hope Bella is home and on the mend very soon. :luck: :huggles:

Back