The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Uk Toy - Good Luck All K9rs

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score
good luck for all tomorrow :luck: :luck: , i hope you have safe journeys and do your best , you all take the best dog home :wub:

baby alice will be there as will the Edster !!! :thumbsup:

Good luck Alice and Eddie............God help Dawn :lol:

AnnSa said:
Good luck Alice and Eddie............God help Dawn  :lol:
cheers Ann thanx, I am pulling my hair out already, and its not even Edie or Alice its my three they just wont leave em alone, Zonda has already been told off for winding them up,and Nellie well what can I say,think of me tomorrow please.

:thumbsup: GOOD LUCK to everyone... ;) :cheers:

dunno said:
AnnSa said:
cheers Ann thanx, I am pulling my hair out already, and its not even Edie or Alice its my three they just wont leave em alone, Zonda has already been told off for winding them up,and Nellie well what can I say,think of me tomorrow please.

do you need me to ring eddie and calm him again :) told he was a mummys boy (w00t) alice just needs a sofa, just anyold sofa little tart (w00t) but eddie edster just needs his mummy :wub:

I forgot it was UK Toy this weekend- Alice hasn't been to a show for such a long time I've forgotten when they all are! :oops:

Good luck everybody :luck:

Liz and the Monellis

dunno said:
AnnSa said:

Im sure you'll get through it Dawn.

Im still up for taking the naughty Nellie of your hands :lol:

Looking forward to hearing good news today :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Best of luck Tan with those stunners of yours... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Remember to count to ten Dawn, when things get out of hand!!! :thumbsup:

ive just got a call to say they have so far a 3rd and a VHC , well done Dawn and eddie :huggles:

bad news for Baby alice , she has gone lame and dawn is now trying to find the vet on call to have a look at her , it seems her and eddie were play fighting and he has nipped the inside of her leg causing a bit of muscle pain :(

they are on way home , the vet has given her a jab of metacam and now seems much happier , im to take her to the vets on mon for a check up , but seems nothing serious thankfully , just rowdy hairy kids :lol:

must admit id got myself in a bit of a tizzy over her :( , i was meant to be lurecoursing with jessie and had double booked so dawn stepped in as she wanted some champ show experience without pressure , that didnt go quite to plan did it :- "

oh its an awful thing but hey ho ill brave it and have to give lots and lots of extra cuddles when they get home :huggles:

What a shame.........im sure Dawn is feeling rotten about

Alice and blaming herself :huggles:

She done well with Eddie though didn't she :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back