The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tyra's Babies!

huskymam

Registered
Reaction score
Tyras babies arrive don Monday morning! :D

I kept calm and i didnt panic an dkept calm. She had 6 gorgeous bundles of fluffiness!

Well done Tyra and well done you :thumbsup:

What cute little fluffy pups :wub:

What gorgeous puppies :wub: and mum is pretty too.

Congratulations :cheers:

Picture035_1.jpg_huskupups.jpg

Beauties. :wub: Congrats. :thumbsup:

there gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

nooooooooooooooooo!im not looking.not huskies!please stop the torture! (w00t)

awwww thanky ou everyone!! the dad ifd the red dog in the one pic with a puppy!!

Tyra is being such a good mam!! bless her!"! Just gota find good enough homes for my special little babies! :D

Letting them go will be a problem! :(

Husky pup's :wub: :wub:

I have been looking into this breed for a few months :- " , is it true there re-call is crap?. Why do mum and dad need an eye test too ?.

No,,Im not going to buy one :( , but might get one in the future or another GSD :blink: :blink:

They cant be let off the lead. Their prey drive is massive. We thought this was stupid until we tried it..we had to pay for a dead sheep. and our dogs are the most loving and friendly dogs, excellent with people - just not so good with small furries :(

They are really hard work to be honest. You need 6ft fences. They need lots of exercise. But they are sooo worth it - well i think so anyway. I wouldn't be without mine.

Eye problems can be a breed trait, and they can get hip problems, a lot like GSD's

OH god just read that - i sound like im trying to put people off - im not, its just that i want people to know the facts about huskies.

I do need to find homes for them. If anybody is seriously interested let me know. They are special llittle babies :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back