The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Twilight New Moon Movie...

Bluebell

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score
I loved the Twilight Movie, looking forward to seeing the Twilight Newmoon Movie have been saving it for a rainy day, can't put it of any longer, think i'll get it out tonight, has anyone else seen it...

Twilight-New-Moon-Movie-Pictures-St.gif

erm..... i think ive watched it about 5 times

and i jonathan goes out and im alone .....edward and jacob keep me company cos i watch it again, and again

errmmm about 7 times now........both DVDs have front spot in the DVD cupboard........looking forward to Eclipse...July 9th :thumbsup:

read all 4 books 3 times as well :teehee:

are you watching the Vampire Diaries ?

Last edited by a moderator:
love it...looking forward to eclipse...reading the books now :thumbsup:

i love twilight read all the books and watched the films loads ... nothing to do with rob pattinson of course :-

cant wait to see this:

errmmm about 7 times now........both DVDs have front spot in the DVD cupboard........looking forward to Eclipse...July 9th :thumbsup:
read all 4 books 3 times as well :teehee:

are you watching the Vampire Diaries ?
Never got round to watching Vampire Diaries, will keep it for a rainy day :D

forget vampire diaries its just a cheap imitation of twilight but nowhere near as good.however true blood is something else!ruff ruff!!!!luuurve eric the baddie in this hes sooo hot! :thumbsup:

Hi I have read all the twilight saga books and all the vampire diaries but vampire diaries was written nearly 10 years before twilight! whos copying who? to be honest i love them both and vampie diaries fills he gap between twilight films rolls on eclipse

forget vampire diaries its just a cheap imitation of twilight but nowhere near as good.however true blood is something else!ruff ruff!!!!luuurve eric the baddie in this hes sooo hot! :thumbsup:
Vampire Diaries is a good "fill in" while im waiting for Eclipse :thumbsup:

Nooo not Eric....im a Bill fan...he's a hottie :wub:

didnt know vampire diaries was written before twilight.maybe it seems like its a copy because of the tremendous success of twilight so it seems like they brought out vampire diaries to get some of the limelight from it?have to say i love bill too but i think erics just a bit edgier and baaaad and i love baaaad men! :thumbsup:

didnt know vampire diaries was written before twilight.maybe it seems like its a copy because of the tremendous success of twilight so it seems like they brought out vampire diaries to get some of the limelight from it?have to say i love bill too but i think erics just a bit edgier and baaaad and i love baaaad men! :thumbsup:
lol..... :teehee:

Have to agree with you about Eric :sweating: :D ruff ruff :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back