The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tullylish Lurcher & Terrier Show

Miss Madam said:
Had a great day on saturday, it was nice to see everyone again & did ok with Tori getting a 2nd in one of the show classes.. :D   i never got to watch the straight racing as i had to leave for work,lol, :(   Welldone Rhonda,Colin & Boys with Zena winning the u23" racing, :thumbsup:   dont know who won the o23"?? also Welldone to William & Samantha winning the N.I Champion of Champions with Clint.. :thumbsup: Welldone everyone else too.. :thumbsup:

looking forward to the camping weekend at birr castle, should be good crack,lol,  :thumbsup:

Rose :)

well cant change my mind now rose ive told rhonda we will be camping so unless it thunderstorms im for camping shud be good craic :thumbsup:

hi we had a great day,

looking forward to birr castle colin was saying that shadow hunter ann and adam will b there if tiger does,nt pup b4 hand (if his dates r rite)lol

c u all der :thumbsup:

rhonda

Last edited by a moderator:
Bluebell said:
First pic of the day, Posers, :lol:
TullylishDogShow2008001.jpg

I know i took the pic, but i have'nt a clue what you lot are laughing at :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
gabbitas31 said:
:p Great pictures Deirdre, the pups are looking beautiful. :thumbsup:   I must say it's the first time I've ever heard of Sim Coursing with 4 dogs at a time, we only run 2 at a time over here, :eek:   but it sounds like fun. :lol: Well done to all who took part. :thumbsup: Diane.

Hi diane, yes the simulated coursing is normally ran with 2 dogs at a time but here in ireland we do things a little different as usual,LOL :wacko: :unsure: :lol: the sim coursing held in ireland normally contains 1 or 2 jumps aswell in the course unlike the english style.. :wacko: :thumbsup: & like u have gates that the dogs have to go through or get disqualified. our's have to jump the jumps or they get disqualified in most cases anyway,lol, :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Bluebell said:
We had a great day as usual,lol, & weather was good considering it was meant to rain all day, :thumbsup:

Macha & Boyce with their lovely whippets.

TullylishDogShow2008005.jpg

Macha you wanted to know which one of your dogs come second to milliken's Prince in the whippet racing. Robert thinks the darker one as the other went out very wide at the end of the track, after losing sight of the lure.

LOOK AT MY LOVELY TROPHIES AND ROSETTES. NOT A FRACTION OF SOME OF THE LURCHER PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE BUT ITS PLENTY FOR ME. NICE WEE SUMMER OF SHOWING BIRR AND MIDLAND NOW HOPEFULLY SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

ADAM R said:
LOOK AT MY LOVELY TROPHIES AND ROSETTES. NOT A FRACTION OF SOME OF THE LURCHER PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE BUT ITS PLENTY FOR ME. NICE WEE SUMMER OF SHOWING BIRR AND MIDLAND NOW HOPEFULLY SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

gd going adam :thumbsup:

all da best

rhonda

Back