The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tullylish Lurcher & Terrier Show

Bluebell

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score
We had a great day as usual,lol, & weather was good considering it was meant to rain all day, :thumbsup:

First pic of the day, Posers, :lol:

TullylishDogShow2008001.jpg

Macha & Boyce with their lovely whippets.

TullylishDogShow2008005.jpg

a good crowd watching the simulated coursing.

TullylishDogShow2008002.jpg

Rose with wee Paris & Bill with Jess

TullylishDogShow2008003.jpg

the start line of the simulated coursing, the No.3 dog won this one & wee paris came 2nd in it & got through to the semi finals. :thumbsup:

TullylishDogShow2008004.jpg

Jim with his 2 lovely saluki crosses.

TullylishDogShow2008006.jpg

a couple from the show classes.

TullylishDogShow2008010.jpg

TullylishDogShow2008012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Margaret & John sitting in their new van. (w00t) :p

TullylishDogShow2008013.jpg

Me with William & Samantha's gorgeous big dog Clint :thumbsup:

TullylishDogShow2008020.jpg

Colin suffering from a hangover,lol :lol:

TullylishDogShow2008018.jpg

Rhonda with wee Craig. :wub:

TullylishDogShow2008031.jpg

Ciaran with Flash

TullylishDogShow2008021.jpg

Paris & Tori :wub:

TullylishDogShow2008032.jpg

Eamon with his little girl.

TullylishDogShow2008022.jpg

Zola & Joe having a brother/sister moment,lol :wub:

TullylishDogShow2008039.jpg

Diego & Zola :wub:

TullylishDogShow2008035.jpg

Diego Posing like a pro,lol :lol:

TullylishDogShow2008042.jpg

& Zola. :wub:

TullylishDogShow2008044.jpg

Bill with Joe.

TullylishDogShow2008040.jpg

some great pics there and a good day after all the bad weather reports

Cracking pics Deidre :thumbsup: and all smashing looking dogs with their proud owners :thumbsup:

random pic

TullylishDogShow2008054.jpg

Liz & Eddie's new pup Cody out of Viv's Quest. :wub:

TullylishDogShow2008060.jpg

TullylishDogShow2008059.jpg

The Northern Ireland Champion of Champions was William & Samantha's 'Clint'. :thumbsup:

Champion & Reserve. :thumbsup: both gorgeous dogs. :thumbsup:

TullylishDogShow2008056.jpg

it started raining after that so thats them all so enjoy. :thumbsup: see most off ya's all at Birr Castle. :thumbsup:

Welldone everyone. :thumbsup:

Deirdre :)

as always pics are great and everyone enjoying themselves but weres that video of you in your new hat lol (w00t)

Great pics as always, we had a great day c u all at Birr :cheers: :p

:p Great pictures Deirdre, the pups are looking beautiful. :thumbsup: I must say it's the first time I've ever heard of Sim Coursing with 4 dogs at a time, we only run 2 at a time over here, :eek: but it sounds like fun. :lol:

Well done to all who took part. :thumbsup: Diane.

Great piks Deidre :thumbsup: Looks like you had a fab day, Diego and Zola look stunning. :wub:

Well done everyone :cheers:

yea had a smashin day all went well for me with rip winning the fox class :) and then winng the sheld for best working dog :D and then sky goin on to get 2nd 8) in the raceing under 23" well done to colin with zena geting 1st.well done to every one who got something :thumbsup:

guss said:
yea had a smashin day all went well for me with rip winning the fox class  :)   and then winng the sheld for best working dog :D   and then sky goin on to get 2nd 8)   in the raceing under 23" well done to colin with zena geting 1st.well done to every one who got something :thumbsup:
think we all enjoyed the day you had a good day in the ring your self guss hope you didnt hit the drink wer all looking forward to birr castle :thumbsup:

coatsy said:
guss said:
yea had a smashin day all went well for me with rip winning the fox class  :)    and then winng the sheld for best working dog :D   and then sky goin on to get 2nd 8)   in the raceing under 23" well done to colin with zena geting 1st.well done to every one who got something :thumbsup:
think we all enjoyed the day you had a good day in the ring your self guss hope you didnt hit the drink wer all looking forward to birr castle :thumbsup:

Deidre, what would wed do without you. Beautiful photographs,and such happy memories. A great days fun was had by all and thanks again to you we have it recorded. Also congratulations to William and Samantha Mc Keown and the Star of the show, their dog Clint William. What a great win. Also congratulations to all the winners. Great sportsmanship.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

coatsy said:
as always pics are great and everyone  enjoying themselves but weres that video of you in your new hat lol (w00t)
the video of me in my new hat is going to stay where it is :p but i'm going to have to be really nice to Rose :lol:

I wasn't expecting to go to Tullylish, but when a friend phoned on Fri night to say she was going, I was game. It was a long day waiting for the races. I didn't want to miss out like I did at Moira when they changed plans and ran the races early! Nice result for Boyce as her dogs got 2nd and 3rd in a sizeable whippet dog class.

The weather was much better than expected. It didn't start raining until around 7 pm and even then the rain wasn't torrential (not where we were anyway; I did hear about flooding in south/midlands of Ireland). Fortunately for us whippets ran first. I believe there were 14 whippets racing in three heats. My two each won their heats and then went in against Milliken's Prince for the final. Just as at Shane's Castle and Donemana, Prince finished ahead of mine. But this time I don't know which of my dogs was second! Can someone tell me, was it the dog with the silver muzzle and white blaze or the dog with the black mask (whose breeders used to call "Darth Vader"!)? thanks to Bluebell, you can refer to their photo at the beginning of this discussion 'thread'.

Had a great day on saturday, it was nice to see everyone again & did ok with Tori getting a 2nd in one of the show classes.. :D i never got to watch the straight racing as i had to leave for work,lol, :( Welldone Rhonda,Colin & Boys with Zena winning the u23" racing, :thumbsup: dont know who won the o23"?? also Welldone to William & Samantha winning the N.I Champion of Champions with Clint.. :thumbsup:

Welldone everyone else too.. :thumbsup:

looking forward to the camping weekend at birr castle, should be good crack,lol, :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Back