The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Trouble Comes In 4....fao Cheryl And Becki Lol

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score
it was great to see 4 of the 7 pups meet up yesterday and seeing they have just gone 12 weeks old thought a few pics would be nice :sweating: boy was they hard work to get a good picture (w00t)

heres lola.forest.rook and jacob all having a little fun (w00t) :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

IMG_4104.jpg

IMG_4035.jpg

IMG_4065.jpg

IMG_4063.jpg

IMG_4046.jpg

IMG_4045.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

IMG_4075.jpg

IMG_4067.jpg

IMG_4066.jpg

love this one (w00t) forest was shattered :huggles:

IMG_4107.jpg

heres rook ,hes very handsome dont you think :wub: :huggles:

ive emailed john these becki cause i dont know if hes a k9 member?

IMG_4117.jpg

IMG_4116.jpg

IMG_4115.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
great to see pups having so much fun doing what they do best,free running and having great fun (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) the 1st set of pics looks like you ran a puppy derby :lol:

i love looking at your pics trish :thumbsup:

dont they all look so :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Junior had a ball playing with Forest and Jacob :D :D Great pictures Trish :D

aww trish they are fab [ics of gorguse babies :wub: :wub: :wub:

Aww how gorgeous are they :wub:

Great pictures Trish :thumbsup:

Brilliant pic's trish 8) ..............didn't they have a fab time running & playing (fighting :lol: ) how great it must feel to be a happy puppy :wub: ..........I love the one of jacob chasing lola with his legs tucked in, i can imagine what he will look like when hes grown up & racing 8) .....................Carol you should have brought junior down for the photo shoot, as he was there best pal all day :huggles:

Look at lola playing Kiss Catch (w00t) ............."run for your life Jocob we dont stand a chance against a Girl" :lol:

IMG_4003.jpg

Esthermax said:
Look at lola playing Kiss Catch  (w00t) ............."run for your life Jocob we dont stand a chance against a Girl" :lol:
IMG_4003.jpg

(w00t) lola was egging the biys on a little wasnt she :- " (w00t) :wub:

The pups had a really fab time :D It's great when they all get back together :lol: :sweating:

:D :D GREAT pics as usual Trish and they are sooo :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and really fiesty and full of fun just as pups should be. (w00t) (w00t)

They are growing fast and it won't be long before they are racing so all the best of :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: to ALL the lucky owners. :cheers:

Great pics Trish. Lola had a great time playing with her brothers :thumbsup: Thought she would sleep all night after all that running about but she still wanted to play when she got home (w00t)

They are truly lovely pups. I love that photo of Forest knackered out :lol: they were obviously having such a lot of fun :wub:

Back