The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tripe

ste freemo

Registered
Reaction score
There is a place in Skem that sells Tripe.Has anyone got any further info that would help m??.All i know is its just off junction 5 of the m58.

Any help would be greatful.

Thanks

Hi Ste,

don't you get the little packets of frozen tripe from the pet shop ?

comes in all flavours, about 400g and 52 - 58 p each, Lister Drive have it and the pet shop in Childwall - 'Creature comforts' and also the pet shop by Allerton Library.

Julie D said:
Hi Ste,don't you get the little packets of frozen tripe from the pet shop ?

comes in all flavours, about 400g and 52 - 58 p each, Lister Drive have it and the pet shop in Childwall - 'Creature comforts' and  also the pet shop by Allerton Library.

All of the pets at home stres sell it too. Its frozen and about £250 a bag

foxway said:
Julie D said:

comes in all flavours, about 400g and 52 - 58 p each, Lister Drive have it and the pet shop in Childwall - 'Creature comforts' and  also the pet shop by Allerton Library.

a bargain £250.00 abag for something that is 70% water (w00t)

masta said:
foxway said:
Julie D said:

a bargain £250.00 abag for something that is 70% water (w00t)

Im told the place in Skem sels it realy cheap,30lb for £8

the place in skem is very cheap, they sell trip, beef, beef/trip ect ect but be carefull we had some bad batches from there and ended up trowing boxes of meat away (30lb)

Mark Roberts said:
the place in skem is very cheap, they sell trip, beef, beef/trip ect ect but be carefull we had some bad batches from there and ended up trowing boxes of meat away (30lb)
lol i meant £2.50 :oops: its not bad stuff my dog looked really well after introducing it to his diet. Unfortunatley we cant get fresh tripe down this way as the abertrous arnt allowed to sell it out to retail anymore. I dont know bout other regions, but i think its to do with all the new rules of the EU.

foxway said:
Mark Roberts said:
lol i meant £2.50 :oops: its not bad stuff my dog looked really well after introducing it to his diet. Unfortunatley we cant get fresh tripe down this way as the abertrous arnt allowed to sell it out to retail anymore. I dont know bout other regions, but i think its to do with all the new rules of the EU.

oh and i meant to spell stores! im very tired the show season has began and all this travelling up and down the coutry is getting to me! -_-

Back