The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

"total Lurcher" Weekend

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score
Really looking forward to this one at the end of may. Ill be bringing both dogs to race. Dave if you need me to bring racing jackets let me know as ive 2 sets of new ones..overs and unders. Carrie asked me to bring my lure as a back-up..its Ians judging lurchers and has asked me to do ring-steward for him so should be a good day all round.

Any k9ers from around that way come and meet "The Mighty Colt" & "China Breeze" im sure theyd like to meet you. :thumbsup:

j o:) hn

Last edited by a moderator:
Will it be in the same place as last years?

We had a good day, lots of fun (w00t)

TCx

is that the same one you pm'ed me about?

pepa said:
is that the same one you pm'ed me about?
nope sue..thats SELBY & KELMARSH which are on at easter. have a look at my dates post..youll get loads of ideas from it. the list is building up .

john

It is in the same area TC. There is also a show for terriers this year aswell as Lurchers and there is straight racing unders and overs, hurdles and puppy hurdles :thumbsup:

This Years Total Lurcher Event has been cancelled due to Unforseen circumstances.

Kev

NO DOUBT YOULL PUT IT ON WITH A DATE TO COINCIDE WITH SOME SHOW OVER HERE IN ULSTER :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

wonder will you have the descency to refund ians flight fee and car hire after asking him to judge. :- " :- "

very very sad but yet very very predictable :clown:

everyone was looking forwards to this event and all are saddened it isnt going ahead , but personal reasons have occured and a collective decision has been made and sadly its not to be this year but im sure if possible a show will be put on later in year or even next year , we can hope as last year was fantastic!!!

so sorry guys , thats my little holiday out!!!! :( keep hotel ala posh pikey ready!!!! :thumbsup:

well ill see you all next month..next year..what ever !!

im sure all your fone bills are sky high after this post was made (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

i am also gutted about the event being cancelled.

i am sure i can work something out with Ian (and will discuss this with him in pm)

and again i am sorry to everyone who was planning on coming to the event.

kev :(

shame its been cancelled.heres hoping it can be rescheduled maybe for later in the year?nevermind john,theres lots of other events you can come over here for and enjoy with your dogs :)

Back