The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Top Stud Dog 2004 Rch Cracked It + Bitch Cassidy

rowland

Registered
Reaction score
:)Top stud dog 2004,Rch cracked it , repeat lined Nch bitch cassidy, new years eve, last fantastic litter produced Ch of chs Red Reign, Nch Billie the kid, open winner Over the moon, and Harvey moon, pups due first week of march :cheers: good luck with them Lisa hear shes well in pup,

Yeah, as I said yesterday, the 2nd mating appears to be succesful...and, Lisa is really pleased...as am I, as we can choose the 1st dog! And after our success with Red Reign we couldn't be happier...Sadly, at the moment I think the little fella is tired (my fault) and won't run again for at least 3 weeks...a big lesson learnt..

Good Luck Lisa and BC

Paul

:) spoke to lisa tonight, Paul shes getting a little worried thinks its your pup thats taking all the room up looks like your getting a scratch ch of chs next time lol, or shes having alot more than 6 pups this time,

:) Lisa just phoned to say Bitch Cassidy had her pups last night 2 dogs 1 bitch mum and pups doing well, good luck with your pup Paul; :thumbsup:

spellbound said:
:) Lisa just phoned to say Bitch Cassidy had her pups last night 2 dogs 1 bitch mum and pups doing well, good luck with your pup Paul; :thumbsup:
thanks mate, Lisa texted me at about midnight last night to say they were on the way...I was obviously fast asleep :- " But, I spoke to Lisa today, and apart from being tired, she was maybe a little disappointed only having 3 pups, but she's got the bitch she wanted, and after describing the dogs, I think she knows which pup I'm already leaning towards 8) Poor ol' Rory is gonna have his nose put right outa joint! Still, the fella was looking a bit like his old self today...

Regards,

Paul

:) thats good news paul, did you have him checked out after the tyrone, ??? 6 weeks untill all hell breaks out in your house you better make the most off it now, :cheers:

spellbound said:
:) thats good news paul, did you have him checked out after the tyrone, ??? 6 weeks untill all hell breaks out in your house you better make the most off it now, :cheers:
Yeah I did have him checked as people kept saying he wasn't right...anyway's it turns out he had a trapped nerve in his neck (which has been rectified) and 'sore' muscles in the shoulders, hip and chest. He hasn't been off the lead since, and has had ultrasound massage. I put it down to being an off day...but I was also told he didn't look great trialling either...so, as I've said before, a lesson learnt..

I've learnt a lot with Rory, and hope to use that experience with the new pup..

Hope to have Rory back for the bend Champs...

Paul

well done lisa on your new addiction's hope mum and pups are ok and tell your dad when are we going to see him back on the track. :cheers:

mutley said:
good luck with him paul :thumbsup:
yeah thanks tony and mutley...just back home from seeing spurs beat forest (sorry tam :) ), might call the pup MIDO :D

I'm still going to warwick on sunday as spectator, so see you all there...hopefully lisa will be there with littler sister billie the kid...

regards

Paul

Back