The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tonys Gift

slim said:
hi dave we have litter brother to yours crackdown .

dave warren.

pic of roddy usually 30/31ish. think i can rember crackdown running at askern 3//4

years ago?????

not the best shoot woke him up to take :thumbsup:

I loved Jorja Fox . in my opinion the perfect build, lots of power, but not one bit of bully in her, would make a great brood bitch i bet.

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
dont think maureen would breed of her???????would get some crackers.

someone get her phoned,would wor johns line work out.

what about gold run gutsy dog think its about time someone used danny nice size fantastic race record :thumbsup:

i wudnt think maureen wud breed she mite have had her spayed im not sure

they tryed all sorts to stop her pulling up,think if she had a hard race she wasnt so bad .but if she was in front easy her mind used to wander and she would pull up.

mareen behind bushes ,people.to try and keep her going funny dog.

mam still has jorja fox, she doesn,t believe in lining a bitch unless you want a pup yourself,which she doesn,t. although last year she did say if we wanted a pup she would line her.

shes still as fit as ever although fatter gary keeps threatening to bring her back for veterans . :thumbsup:

tarragon said:
mam still has jorja fox, she doesn,t believe in lining a bitch unless you want a pup yourself,which she doesn,t. although last year she did say if we wanted a pup she would line her.shes still as fit as ever although fatter gary keeps threatening to bring her back for veterans . :thumbsup:

would love to see her in the vets,seen her win many a race. could run for fun

i remember maureen standing in the trees @ scotland to get her to run lol :lol:

tarragon said:
mam still has jorja fox, she doesn,t believe in lining a bitch unless you want a pup yourself,which she doesn,t. although last year she did say if we wanted a pup she would line her.shes still as fit as ever although fatter gary keeps threatening to bring her back for veterans . :thumbsup:

what a chance you couldnt go wrong,put to the right dog :thumbsup:

We had a tony's gift pup. Was called Mollys Gift showed great promice then went to Ashfordby and was in a race with a unschooled pup( which I didn't know at the time) and it pushed her into the fence. then her next race the same thing happened again diff. pup and she was never the same just wouldn't run so went to a pet home. think she was short gifts sister. Had that many dogs I lose track sometimes.

Back