The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Todays Walk, What A Cracker !!!

Sunrise08

Registered
Reaction score
My OH and i took Tess for a walk today with Honey, Tess caught a bunny. Was a lovely day with lots of sunshine although the wind was cold.

Just as we were walking through one of my dads fields we saw some Stags in the next field, so i sneeked up on them and got as close as i could. I'm not the best person for taking photos but i was quiet impressed with myself.

NICEDAY.jpg

TESS-4.jpg

FALLOW2-1.jpg

TODAYSHUNTING027.jpg

What a great walk - how lovely to see those magnificent stags! :thumbsup:

Couldn't believe it when I saw your Tess - she reminded me so much of my old rescue dog Solo, who died suddenly at eight, and I still miss her - a truly wonderful dog. :wub: :huggles:

Do you know what her breeding is?

wow fab pics carrie looks like ya had fun hun :cheers:

hi Zephyr,

Tess is my OH's dog, which he bred himself, she is a smooth collie, saluki, greyhound. do you have any pics of solo?? :)

Tess is very Pretty :wub: Those Stags are impressive too :thumbsup: Lovely white bottoms.. :lol:

Nice photos again Carrie :thumbsup:

Tracey x

Great pix carrie, not often u see wild stags, there is a big field behind us full off captive farmed Red Deer, still nice to look at :thumbsup:

Tess is lovely :wub:

Rose :)

Ruby123 said:
hi Zephyr,
Tess is my OH's dog, which he bred himself, she is a smooth collie, saluki, greyhound. do you have any pics of solo??  :)

Just scanned this in from a frame as she died in 2000 :( She was a one in a million dog, loved her to bits. We always thought she was a doberman cross GSD, and she is heavier set than your lovely lurcher, but she had an incredibly strong chase instinct, and I had to watch her all her life or she would be off after a jogger, motorcyclist, car, rabbit etc! Most of the time she was hooked on her Kong on a rope which kept her occupied thank goodness! :- "

Solo_pic_1999.jpg

What a lovely sight :D

I'd never be able to get pics like that :lol: They'd have been off at top speed and I wouldn't have even got a shot in :lol:

Well done :thumbsup:

Back