The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

To Jo (jok) Thankyou From Grace

graciepup

Registered
Reaction score
I thought I would share Graces pictures of her in her new fleece coats from Jo.They are lovely,great colours and she looks very smart in them.Thankyou from Grace and her mum(slave)Claire :thumbsup:

clairescamera307.jpg

clairescamera304.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks lovely - I really like the little purple number :wub:

:wub: gracie looks gorguse inher new coats ,i especialy like the blue and yellow one :cheers:

WOW Gracie looks like a top model :)) beautiful coats for a beautiful girl :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh, she does look super in them :huggles: What a lovely model - if you don't mind Claire - could i use those pic's on my website?

We've only just started this type of coat and i have to say, im very pleased with how they're coming up :thumbsup:

jok said:
Oh, she does look super in them :huggles:   What a lovely model - if you don't mind Claire - could i use those pic's on my website?
We've only just started this type of coat and i have to say, im very pleased with how they're coming up :thumbsup:

Of course you can Jo.Grace is such a poser,bless her she is a good model :thumbsup: They are great coats as wanted a coat thats light enough to carry with us when the weather turns. :thumbsup:

Thanks Claire - i'll get her on there later tonight! ;)

Lovely coats, doesn't she look proud of them :)

she looks very Grace-ful in her new coats :thumbsup: :lol:

They look great! Peggy-sue can't wait for her pink version :wub:

Gracie looks great... :cheers: lovely coats. :wub:

Those coats look fab..and what a superb model Gracie is. :thumbsup:

Back