The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tips For Champs

deeva1

Registered
Reaction score
:wacko: AS I DON'T GO OPEN RACING VERY OFTEN I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THIS YEARS BEND RACING! I LOOK AT ANY RESULTS THAT ARE POSTED, BUT THEY ONLY TELL OF THE OUTCOME AND SO UNLESS YOU'RE THERE, YOU DON'T KNOW THE "STORY" OF THE RACES. SO, HAS ANYONE WHO'S BEEN TO THE BENDS ON A REGULAR BASIS, GOT ANY OPINION ON WHO THEY EXPECT TO SUCCEED NEXT WEEK? :unsure:

i dont know whats running but i hope freya rusn well for elise shes been patienr and worked hard with freya over the alst 2 years. i hope she does well even if she doesnt win anything as she doenst have much experience.

judith :teehee:

i dont know whats running but i hope freya rusn well for elise shes been patienr and worked hard with freya over the alst 2 years. i hope she does well even if she doesnt win anything as she doenst have much experience.
judith :teehee:
:unsure: WHAT'S HER RACING NAME?

dont want to put the kiss of death on owt,lets hope for a nice day some great races and all come off safe and sound . best of luck to all who take part :luck: :thumbsup:

think its opened up since pickpocket and tinkers mill arent about at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her racing name is MOANYS PLEASURE. :thumbsup: Thanks for the support Mum LOL I just hope furry squidge dog enjoys herself.

:thumbsup:

Her racing name is MOANYS PLEASURE. :thumbsup: Thanks for the support Mum LOL I just hope furry squidge dog enjoys herself.
:thumbsup: I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. I JUST HOPE THEY ALL COME OFF SOUND. GOOD LUCK TO THEM ALL. HOPE YOURS DOES WELL FOR YOU! :luck:

well u got to fancy love lockdown 4 the scratch braking track records etc. black diamond is doing great times too. i have no idea as havent been to a bend meeting since easington lol good luck to all though :luck:

well u got to fancy love lockdown 4 the scratch braking track records etc. black diamond is doing great times too. i have no idea as havent been to a bend meeting since easington lol good luck to all though :luck:
:unsure: I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS DOG RUN, EITHER ON STRAIGHTS OR BENDS, BUT I'VE HEARD HE'S AMAZING. NOT SURE IF I'LL MAKE IT ON TIME TO SEE THE SCRATCH RUN, AS I'M NOT GOING UP 'TILL AFTER THE CLUB RACING ON SUNDAY MORNING. :sweating:

without there names.

bitch winner 20lb brindle

dogs 25lb fawn

both are running on top form.

the new kid on the block is going to take some beating,butthere are a lot of quility n/l about :thumbsup:

48 a party bitch i think has had a minor niggle but looked very impressive :luck:

40 black dog must be faverite,but watch the brindle bitch which looked impressive young and fit :luck:

vet inform lad :thumbsup:

others with a shout seem to be struggling with injurys. would of fancyed 17 lb brindle bitch but havnt seen her out his year,also 27lb black dog not at his best at the moment.

going to be an interesting day.best of luck to all the runners :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
without there names.

dogs 25lb fawn

others with a shout seem to be struggling with injurys. would of fancyed 17 lb brindle bitch but havnt seen her out his year,also 27lb black dog not at his best at the moment.

going to be an interesting day.best of luck to all the runners :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

without there names.

dogs 25lb fawn

the new kid on the block is going to take some beating,butthere are a lot of quility n/l about :thumbsup:

48 a party bitch i think has had a minor niggle but looked very impressive :luck:

40 black dog must be faverite,but watch the brindle bitch which looked impressive young and fit :luck:

vet inform lad :thumbsup:

(w00t) BET YOU'RE GOOD AT CROSSWORDS- THE CRYPTIC SECTION! :lol:

without there names.

dogs 25lb fawn

Ooh ya big chicken David (w00t) you might as well say a dog & bitch with 4 legs & a tail, then you'll be right lol & its Linda by the way :lol:

PMSL David :lol: Have we got to name your tips :lol: Only gonna tip one,and that is Lovelock Down,think any of the scratch are gonna struggle to keep up with Nicks lad.Best of :luck: to everybody's dogs running at the weekend :thumbsup:

PMSL David :lol: Have we got to name your tips :lol: Only gonna tip one,and that is Lovelock Down,think any of the scratch are gonna struggle to keep up with Nicks lad.Best of :luck: to everybody's dogs running at the weekend :thumbsup:
(w00t) I THINK IT'S A NEW VERSION OF "GIVE US A CLUE"! LET'S FACE IT WITH CLUES LIKE HIS, NO-ONE CAN SAY HE WAS WRONG. NICE ONE. :thumbsup:

one tip from me best dog on the day :thumbsup: good luck everyone :luck: :luck:

got to be the favourite in the bigguns . :thumbsup:

I'll go with lw dog Peak Plus, hw dog Classic Rock, lw bitch Southern Touch, hw bitch Black Diamond.

Others I think will do well Push the Button, Anagram, Floless, Avit. First run back for months for our girls so i'll have the lucky knickers, four leaf clover and everything crossed that they come off sound.

Best of luck to everyone in the last champs of the year.

(w00t) WHERE DO YOU GET THEM KNICKERS FROM VICK AND DO THEY BRA'S TO MATCH? (w00t)

Back