The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tips 4 The Bend Champs

My tip is is going to be a bit chilly 13 Degrees according to the BBC, but nice and sunny 8) So hopefully plenty of light for good exposure for the photographers amongst us, hopefully some great pics of the days champs to look forward to :D

jade scott said:
My tip is is going to be a bit chilly 13 Degrees according to the BBC, but nice and sunny  8)   So hopefully plenty of light for good exposure for the photographers amongst us, hopefully some great pics of the days champs to look forward to  :D

Well jade if you don't hit the :cheers: , you'll be okay

did you know alcohol lowers your body temperature lol (w00t)

jade scott said:
My tip is is going to be a bit chilly 13 Degrees according to the BBC, but nice and sunny  8)   So hopefully plenty of light for good exposure for the photographers amongst us, hopefully some great pics of the days champs to look forward to  :D
i hope it is sunny then i can sit and watch outside like i did last time. dont like being cooped up indoors. will just get well wrapped up if its goin to b chilly :thumbsup:

Dee i am a reformed character! (w00t) Wont be on the :cheers: at all this weekend, I have got to drive, might bring some champers with me tho just in case i need a glass to celebrate hey Sade lol :D

i tip sugar rush for the 33lb class

and all the rest of the scottish dog,s that make the journey :thumbsup:

good luck for 2mmorow :luck: :luck:

whippeteerThe1st said:

good luck for 2mmorow :luck:   :luck:

Look forward to seeing Lucy :thumbsup: :luck: on an easy journey down for all the Scottish :thumbsup:

Today is dragging :( :lol:

whippeteerThe1st said:

GREAT DOG I REALLY LIKE THIS DOG TOP CLASS GOOD LUCK.

would like to wish everybody the very best of luck :luck: and hope all come off ok :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
dart said:
whippeteerThe1st said:

GREAT DOG I REALLY LIKE THIS DOG TOP CLASS GOOD LUCK.

2nd that,a cracking dog. hope my blue eyed boy does well for sandra,good luck to all,esp anth with curlin,and pete with 6ix,dont forget the clocks all you,, :thumbsup:

Well i am in a right predicament 2 vets sames class ...

me and gaz have changed our minds 100 times today ... some one help :wacko:

Good luck everyone :luck: hope the weathers better than today ..it was bloody freezing at the club :ph34r:

DENISE BAILEY said:
Well i am in a right predicament 2 vets sames class ...me and gaz have changed our minds 100 times today ... some one help  :wacko:

Good luck everyone  :luck: hope the weathers better than today ..it was bloody freezing at the club  :ph34r:

Toss a coin :lol:

done that then i keep saying best of 3 ..then best of 5 etc lol

Run both its not fair giving one a chance of a title and not the other :- "

Yes your right lisa :D poor tag always takes second best to bramble

banghead.gif

RUN SPIRIT OF THE STAG IN THE 21 CLASS SHES A CONTENDER FOR A TITLE.NOTHING TO LOSE BECAUSE HER REPUTATION IS FANTASTIC SHES A LEGEND.

If they run ok together then stick them both in got nothing to lose only 2 chances of winning. :luck:

Tags had an injury so will be thrown in the deep end , brams seems fine

ORRRR I AM SO CONFUSED LOL :wacko: :wacko:

Needless to say both the girls will give there best win or loss .. its what all the fun is about :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bet theres a few nervous people out there .... :D :D

Good luck everyone :luck:

Denise tag beat bramble 2005 nwrf champs . bramble got runner up . then won 2006 and 2007 can she make it 2008 not sure cos her age is agaist her

BUT AS MY OLD MATE TONY WARREN ALWAYS TELLS ME YOUVE GOT TO BE INIT TO WIN IT.

she as nothing to loose o:) :x

GARY

Back