The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tinkerman

Replying to Tinkerman yes nice pics you aint got long left to make your mind up gary have a favorite myself but whatever you decide let me kjnow asp

HI TOM

I HAVE WAITED A VERY LONG TIME FOR THIS MATING

AND THIS PICKING GAME CANT BE RUSHED LOL

SO SIT BACK AND SEE WHAT SANTA BRINGS

DONT FORGET EVERYTHING COMES TO THOUS WHO WAIT

GARY ;) :D

Replying to Tinkerman yes nice pics you aint got long left to make your mind up gary have a favorite myself but whatever you decide let me kjnow asp

HI TOM

cool reply all the best tom/

HI TOM

cool reply all the best tom/
GOOD NAME THAT

COOL REPLY

OR

CANT BE RUSHED

HAVE YOU GOT ANY NAMES YET TOM

GARY

tipping these to be top class good :luck: to the lucky owners of these pups. :thumbsup:

hi gary afew names farmers ferrari black dash irish dancer tinkerbelle barricade cool reply like that a lot tom

hi gary afew names farmers ferrari black dash irish dancer tinkerbelle barricade cool reply like that a lot tom

COOL RUNNINGS (like the film jamacan bob slay team

COOL REPLY

BLACK DASH (if you get a black one LOL )

LIKE I SAID I WONT BE RUSHED LOL

GARY :p

We see the pups wednesday they are such a lovely litter. I dont no how Gary will pick his 5 little girls all lovely Vicki xx

OK GOT SOME MORE PICS TODAY

5 WEEKS TOMMORROW

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

THIS IS THE DOG PUP 3 LB 13OZ AT 5 WEEKS

BLACK BITCH 3LB 8 OZ

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

THIS IS THE BIGGEST BLACK AND WHITE BITCH

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

4LB 4 OZ

ONE OF MY FAV

THINK THIS IS MY PICK BUT STILL NOT SURE

SMALLEST BL,ACK BITCH 3LB 4 OZ

IMG_1292.jpg

GARY :D

The smallest bitch reminds me of Danny.With that spot in her head Gary.To think that you thought he might not be that big mate.Think you said summit about him being maybe too small for the under 23 inch racing,lol.Hopefully you will get a closer look at him soon.As im trying to sort things out over here,about getting a wee run over there.Talk to you on the phone soon mate.Love the biggest black bitch mate.If i hadnt so many,id be tempted.But my chance of one of those girls,would certainly be a big no no,lol.

they look good gary dont forget the garlic as i said listen to your old mate and you wont go wrong,lol ;)

they look good gary dont forget the garlic as i said listen to your old mate and you wont go wrong,lol ;)
YOUR RIGHT TONY KEEP TAKING THE GARLIC HELPS YOUR BREATH LOL

ON A SERIOUS NOTE THEY ARE ONCE AGAIN TERRIFIC PUPS AND WITH YOUR TRACK RECORD AND BLOODLINES WILL HOPEFULLY THROW A COUPLE OF CHAMPIONS.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE NEW OWNERS.

The black bitch 3lb 8oz is the one i like, (just look at eye in the picture) she's not happy having her picture taken, :lol: she looks special to me. :thumbsup: good luck with them all. :thumbsup: di.

Back