The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tina Bow

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score
just to inform you all , tina is unable to get online but could do with friends around her at min as tony is very ill :(

tina is a great friend to many and would really like to have a call or text to keep her spirits up, im sure she will tell you whats wrong with hubby tony when you speak to her :)

take 5 mins out of your day today to let a friend know you are there :huggles:

posh totty said:
just to inform you all , tina is unable to get online but could do with friends around her at min as tony is very ill  :(
tina is a great friend to many and would really like to have a call or text to keep her spirits up, im sure she will tell you whats wrong with hubby tony when you speak to her  :)

take 5 mins out of your day today to let a friend know you are there  :huggles:

I hope she and Tony are Ok. Can u let her know I am thinking of them.

I don't know Tina, but i hope everything gets better for her husband :luck: xxx

Poor Tina :( Ill pm her Tanya....Ive had many nice ones from her and Ive never even met her.. :huggles:

Oh poor Tina :( sending love to them both :huggles: Sarah xxxx

I dont know Tina, but best wishes and i hope tony gets well soon!!!! ;)

just passed on the messages from board and pm`s , she is in brighter spirits knowing friends are thinking of her , thank you all :huggles:

:( aww no tell her im thinking of her and hope hubby is feeling better soon :huggles:

Hope all is well with Tony.Tina is a lovely woman who puts others before herself.Hope and prayer all is well very soon :huggles:

imperative said:
Hope all is well with Tony.Tina is a lovely woman who puts others before herself.Hope and prayer all is well very soon :huggles:
thats a perfect description of tina hun :huggles:

Tell Tina I said Hi and please send my best wishes to Tony.

Love Jac x

Hope Tony is up and about and feeling much better very soon.

Will call tomorrow ;)

Tracey x

tell tina to keep strong and hope tonys soon back to full health :thumbsup:

thinking of you all tina :luck: :huggles:

Get well soon Tony and Tina, we are all thinking of you :huggles: :huggles:

Chin Up :huggles: :huggles:

Janimal said:
Poor Tina  :(    Ill pm her Tanya....Ive had many nice ones from her and Ive never even met her.. :huggles:
Meant to add Im sorry about your husband Tina, I do hope he is well again soon.. :luck: :luck: My thoughts are with you both. :huggles: and keep strong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Tanya

Pass on our very best wishes to Tina and her hubby :huggles:

Tina is a special lady and deserves better :luck: than she has.

Lillibet

Back