The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tilly Is Lost

dawn

Registered
Reaction score
Just had a call from Mally who was out in the Ranskill/Danes Hill Lakes. Tilly went off running he heard a whistle and she hasnt been seen since.

He has been out 3hrs looking for her with six other people and there are no signs of her.

If anyone has any information please contact Mally

She is a Blue bitch who is just over 12month old and stands about 19 - 20 "

I wish I coould do something to help but I'm hoping and praying that she is found safe and well, I'm thinking about you both Mally.

Jenny

Because there's a possibility she's been snatched I'm going to post a pile of photos of her with the hope that her profile is raised enough that she becomes too hot for someone to keep. Please if anyone has relatives /friends in the area send them links of her piks so they can be on the look out.

tillyjess002.jpg

tillyjess007.jpg

tillyjess005.jpg

tillyjess008.jpg

tillyjess001.jpg

:( I hope Tilly is found safe and sound. Hopefully she is just watching everyone looking for her.

Cristina

I keep my fingers crossed that Tilly will be back at home soon. A nightmare for every dog owner :(

Ulrike

We lit a candle last night for Tilly's safe return and will keep it burning until she is found. Not much I know but it keeps her in our thoughts each time we see the flame. Come home soon safe and well Tilly.

Jenny

Can any-one update...................? I am just hoping she was found safe and well.

I've just spoke to Paul,& she's still missing :(

I know only too well how this feels. Thinking of you Mally and Wishing wholeheartedly for Tilly's safe return. :*

:( Really really hope Tilly is found soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hoping wishing and praying that Tilly will be back with you very very soon. :luck: :luck: :luck:

That's awful! :(

Thinking of you at this difficult time & wish you lots of luck with the search. :luck: :luck: :luck:

I really hope she turns up safe & sound.

Michelle

Back