The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tilly Is Lost

dawn

Registered
Reaction score
Just had a call from Mally who was out in the Ranskill/Danes Hill Lakes. Tilly went off running he heard a whistle and she hasnt been seen since.

He has been out 3hrs looking for her with six other people and there are no signs of her.

If anyone has any information please contact Mally

She is a Blue bitch who is just over 12month old and stands about 19 - 20 "

OMG!!!!!!!!! So sorry to hear this! Lests just hope and pray she will be found.Mally is so proud of his little miss. :( please let us know as soon as u have more news!

Because there's a possibility she's been snatched I'm going to post a pile of photos of her with the hope that her profile is raised enough that she becomes too hot for someone to keep. Please if anyone has relatives /friends in the area send them links of her piks so they can be on the look out.

tillyjess002.jpg

tillyjess007.jpg

tillyjess005.jpg

tillyjess008.jpg

tillyjess001.jpg

Oh how scary. Everyone's worst nightmare. I hope she's found soon safe and sound, but my stomach just dropped reading that post.

Wendy

God , Lets hope she is returned home soon :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I am so sorry, I can't imagone how Mally must feel. If she has been snatched, I hope whoever did it rots in hell. :rant:

Just hoping for good news soon. :luck:

I am so sorry, I can't imagone how Mally must feel. If she has been snatched, I hope whoever did it rots in hell. :rant:

Just hoping for good news soon. :luck:

I'm preying shes back with you soon Mally :luck: :luck: :luck:

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I'm so sorry to hear Tilly has gone missing I know how Mally must be feeling having spent last weekend searching for my mum's missing dog .

:luck: in finding her safe and well Mally

I will post this on greyhound fun as the more people who are aware of it the better if she has been snatched

So sorry to hear this. Fingers crossed that she will be found soon. :luck: :luck: :luck:

HOPE YOU HAVE HER BACK SAFE AND SOUND VERY SOON :luck: :luck:

:( OMG, i so hope she hasn't been snatched and that she will find her way back to Mally soon

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

There was something on the radio on Sunday about how trained working dogs, gamekeepers' dogs particularly were being targetted :(

:( Is there any news?? This is awful, praying she is found soon :luck:

Sorry no sign of Tilly i've been out all night with a few friends and there dogs must have covered 20 miles but no sign of her, Thanks you all of your pm's it means so much to me. Tilly's mother Jess keeps going to the window and door looking for her it's quite upsetting

thanks again

Mally

Oh Mally, only just read this thread. I am so sorry to hear that Tilly is missing, how terrible for you. I hope you get her back soon.

:luck: Please God that she is soon home with her mum and you Mally. :luck:

Here's the article; there may be a lead or reference to someone who can help :unsure:

"...we are continuing to monitor developments in dog-napping and we discover that thieves are not necessarily searching for topnotch pootches. Working dogs are often the target, with game keepers and shepherds seeing their highly-trained animals snatched and sold on by gangs who steal to order. For BH, Emma Jane Kirby reports."

Working dog theft

Back