The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tia's Pups

Wow, you've got a bit of a selection there - something for everyone (w00t)

Hope they've made you smile :b

I love that stripey no.1 :wub: and what a shame that naughty no.3 wouldn't stand better for you, he looks a bit scrummy too :thumbsup:

Please can we see mum and dad?

:wub: :wub: :wub: Black parti, although they are all lovely :wub: :wub:

Damn! it's getting harder to pick between them as they get older! You'd have to be stoked with that lot :thumbsup:

In the beginning I believe I picked 4, 5 & 6.

At this stage, today , I'm sticking with #6 and #4 - I've gone off the black parti a little (he seems to have lengthened in hock and second thigh - but knowing whippets that'll probably change next week) and the others (1.2 & 3) have certainly come into consideration for me. I like them all pretty equally so I'm going with 6 and 4 for their colour/markings and it seems to me they are a little smaller than the others, and I would be looking for a smaller dog.

In reality though size means nothing at this age. I've seen the smallest in a litter turn out to be the biggest.

So I guess when it all boils down I'm picking on colour! :oops: nobody heard me say that did they? :lol: (w00t)

Mum, Rushden Hot Gossip

Tia.JPG

Well you already know my opinions and I am sticking with them!! So that's the bigger fawn parti (the one with the more color on him) and the brindle parti for me...actually if I had the space here & could convince Ryan that we need a twelth whippet (w00t) Mr Fawn Parti Boy would be Mr Fawn Parti Boy AT Mossbawnhill!!!! Him and his brindle parti partner in crime are both sooo very me!

They are ALL looking great and I know you are both extremely pleased with them & very proud of them and not without reason either...LOVELY puppies and a real credit to you both and Tia & Zach too of course. :wub: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can't decide there's a lot to like in all of them, they're lovely you must be very pleased :wub: !

They are a lovely litter :wub: :wub: :wub: have you decided which one will be staying

05whippet said:
louiejoe said:
georgina said:
They are a lovely litter  :wub:   :wub:   :wub: have you decided which one will be staying
At the moment we think it will be this one Anita (w00t) .... :- "

Does'nt he looks very like his parents!!!! :lol: :p :D (w00t)

He certainly has the same shade of brindling as Tia, hasn't he Pamela! ;) :lol:

Tia is relieved that her other son Renoir is home safe and sound :huggles: and his young half brothers can't wait to get climbing all over him when he feels a bit better (w00t)

Well they'll have to wait until he gets back to his normal healthy weight,poor man looks like he could be bowled over by those young bruisers!!! :eek:

05whippet said:
Well they'll have to wait until he gets back to his normal healthy weight,poor man looks like he could be bowled over by those young bruisers!!!  :eek:
How can you call ME a 'YOUNG BRUISER' Aunty Pamela? :b ....look at my sweet innocent face :wub:

pup_4_relaxing.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]MELT![/SIZE] :wub: :wub:

The pups turned 8 weeks yesterday......can't believe they are that age already, how time flies (w00t) !! The first pup left today - boy 5 the black and white, now known as Merlin :wub: , went to his new home where he will be a much loved familly pet and will also be shown :thumbsup: Boy 1, the brindle, will be leaving us on Saturday to go to his new home ;)

Tracy

I sent my letter to Santa - I wonder if he got it? :p

What show names did you pick for them Tracy?

aslan said:
I sent my letter to Santa - I wonder if he got it?  :p

What show names did you pick for them Tracy?

:lol: :lol: Funny that Lana (w00t) , we did receive a 'strange' telephone request from the North Pole recently.......... asking us to carefully package Boy 6 up and get him sent out special delivery , to make sure they recieved him by the 24th December at the very latest!!! :- " The man on the telephone did sound rather elderly!!! ;)

Show names not confirmed yet so we are keeping them under our hat for the time being :thumbsup:

I don't know if I've been good enough :unsure:

Back