The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Three

jezza

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone got any experiences of this company, good or bad? I want to change my mobile contract and these have some good deals on however that makes me immediately suspiscious as to whether their customer services are up to much. I have already found out that their call centre is overseas but are they any good???

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, my 2 daughters are both with 3, and so is my sister............never had any complaints about them.

my daughter had a problem with her phone and they were quick to respond :thumbsup:

My husband and I are on 3,and our step daughter too.Husband had a problem with the phone but sorted quickly.My step daughter has the same phone as me and all going well :thumbsup:

I am with 3 as well, I have to say I have no complaints about them whatsoever. Excellent customer service, I would recommend them to anyone.

Im with 3 as well, never had a problem with the customer services plus you've got planet 3 as well to keep tabs on your account, I would certainly recommend them.

If you know someone who has 3 and they recommend you, you both get £30 credit so it's definately worth a look :cheers:

Back