The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Third Attempt

Well I think the pup is absolutely GORGEOUS !!!

:wub:

very nice Stephen

Shall we see you at the show in February?

You ought to have come over for 'Whippet Stars 2004'

Well done Stephen :- " What is 47cms in english ? and could you smile next time please :))

Nice looking pup

CONGRATULATIONS on posting your picture, your pup looks lovely :thumbsup:

Julie

:thumbsup: Well done with posting Stephen - your girl is just gorgeous. :wub: :wub:

lovely colour

She looks VERY nice :wub:

47cm is about 17"

:wub: :wub: :wub: Can I have her???? :* :wub: :wub: :wub:

She's dainty, and what a pretty face :wub:

JAX said:
Well done Stephen :- " What is 47cms in english ? and could you smile next time please :))

To translate centimeters in to inches divide the centimeters by 2.54

Henrik

All these measurements got lost after the second one :clown: she looks lovely to me how ever big she is :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you all for your kind comments. Jax, I thought you had all accepted the decimal system years ago. 8.5 months requires no translation. 47 cms at 2.54 cms = 1.00 inch works out at 18.504 inches and 9.5 kilos at 1 pound = 0.453592 kilos works out at 20.9 lbs. Isidra has not grown in height since she was 7 months old. I am sure that other litters we have had over the past 17 years have continued to grow until reaching the age of 10 months. As there are only about 6 litters per year at the most here it is very difficult to compare the growth of puppies. Isidra was the only puppy in the litter. Shows are dominated by the French( Manoir de la Grenouillère). Rivarco ( IT) etc. We have, however, managed to produce 4 champions in Spain and one I believe in Portugal ( a Pardee and a Silkstone) and 3 we bred. Mariloli and I will be flying to Luton on March 9 and driving to the NEC early on the morning of March 10. Is 3 hours sufficient driving time? We look forward to seeing you all at Crufts Regards SMILING Stephen

stephen mason said:
Thank you all for your kind comments. Jax, I thought you had all accepted the decimal system years ago.
  JAX        Money wise I have no problem , :))   its the measurement that I find confusing  :oops:

!!

W ill be flying to Luton on March 9 and driving to the NEC early on the morning of March 10. Is 3 hours sufficient driving time? We look forward to seeing you all at Crufts Regards SMILING Stephen

3 hours should be more than enough time , I should hope that you could get there back in that time ;) . baring accidents of course , :wacko:

Lovely puppy Stephen! Have a great time at Crufts.

Back