The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Thief!!!!!!!!

2backs

Registered
Reaction score
My Wife had been working all day so i decided to cook her a meal for when she got home! So i cooked her favourite, pork chops egg and chips. She had also been asking me to build a new bird-table ready for the winter! so i thought i would surprise her and build one while she was at work o:) So the bird table was ready out in the garden and her favourite meal was ready on the table! when she came home she was over the moon with the bird table so we both went into the garden to look at the table and when we went back indoors to sit down and enjoy our meal her pork chop was no longer on the plate :eek: :eek: :eek: we turned around to just catch a glimpse of Blade who had stolen the chop and was happily chewing it on the lawn!!!!!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

YEARS BACK ONE OF MY DOGS ATE HALF OF MY FRESHLY MADE NEWYEARS CAKE THE DOG WAS EATING IT ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR, SO MY WIFE JUST ICED OVER IT, COME NEWYEAR WE TOLD EVERY ONE WE WERE ON A DIET AND PASSED IT ROUND, WELL WHAT THEY DONT KNOW WONT HURT, IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE WE MITE HAVE JUST HAD THE DOGS OUT RATTING, jeff

:D :D :D HaHa!! I'll remember that this Xmas!!! :thumbsup:

We won't be coming back to your house for tea & cake thats 4 shore :D

:) :) hope your wife enjoyed the rest of her meal !!! as for icing over the cake, and passing it round, YUK !!

I once found one of the cats licking the fresh cream off the top of a cake & said nothing but made sure that O.H. got that bit :- " Like you say... what he don't know can't give him food poisoning :lol:

Years ago my friends cat went next door & pinched a string of sausages off the worktop, dragged them all back over the fence & across their garden, closely followed by "Mrs Next Door".

They also said nothing & guess what "Mr Next Door" had for his tea???? :lol:

J.T. said:
I once found one of the cats licking the fresh cream off the top of a cake & said nothing but made sure that O.H. got that bit :- "  Like you say... what he don't know can't give him food poisoning :lol:
Years ago my friends cat went next door & pinched a string of sausages off the worktop, dragged them all back over the fence & across their garden, closely followed by "Mrs Next Door".

They also said nothing & guess what "Mr Next Door" had for his tea???? :lol:

:x :x :x So they were STINKINSHIRE rather than LINCOLNSHIRE sausages! :- "

years ago when our greyhound was young i had cooked a chicken and pushed it right back on the work surface to cool,then went to pick the kids up from school,we got home and i went into the kitchen and had to do a double take all that was left was a empty plate :angry: ,i went into the room and she was on the sofa on her back totally stuffed :wacko: ,didnt have the heart to tell her off. :huggles: r.i.p sandy

Last edited by a moderator:
trish and graham said:
years ago when our greyhound was young i had cooked a chicken and pushed it right back on the work surface to cool,then went to pick the kids up from school,we got home and i went into the kitchen and had to do a double take all that was left was a empty plate :angry: ,i went into the room and she was on the sofa on her back totally stuffed :wacko: ,didnt have the heart to tell her off.  :huggles: r.i.p sandy
I know what you mean!!! They look so innocent o:) The last thing on your mind is shouting at them :))

Back