The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The White Blimp

lizzyb said:
LOL I wish , I got my duvet down here in the lounge and Sharma is pacing back and forth ,not sure which seatee to have the pups on ,but the whelping box might do ,but then the small basket feels a bit cosy !!!!!!!????????????

Aww bless her. Fingers crossed for an easy time & speedy delivery :thumbsup:

PS. Go get your duvet, you mave a long night ahead :- "

:luck: Sharma - looks like she's going to beat Chilli

All the best for a safe arrival

Cristina

Well? Do not keep us in suspense!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good Luck with the birth and mum and the puppies :luck:

Come on..... any news :eek:

is any one else getting a bit worried yet ?? or is it just me :blink:

i hope everything is ok :luck:

Don't worry I'm feeling the same way :sweating:

Cristina

Please let us all know that everything is ok & maybe last night was just a false alarm when you get a chance :thumbsup:

:oops: Sorry guys , I had to catch up on some sleep .

Sharma did have a bit of a rough time and was pushing first pup for 2 hours :blink: and only a foot presenting . So down to the vet at 4 in the morning.

It must of been the car journey jiggled her up and he was delivered in the car park (w00t) , every thing went ok from there and the vet let us go home to deliver the rest .

The bad news is :wacko: we got all BOYS !!!!!!!!!!!5 in all .

Will post pictures later

lizzyb said:
:oops:   Sorry guys , I had to catch up on some sleep .

Sharma did have a bit of a rough time and was pushing first pup for 2 hours  :blink: and only a foot presenting . So down to the vet at 4 in the morning.

It must of been the car journey jiggled her up and he was delivered in the car park  (w00t) , every thing went ok from there and the vet let us go home to deliver the rest .

The bad news is  :wacko: we got all BOYS !!!!!!!!!!!5 in all .

Will post pictures later

Congratulations!! Even if there weren't any girlie - I'm glad it all went okay in the end and they are all healthy :cheers: :D Well done Sharma

lizzyb said:

Sharma did have a bit of a rough time and was pushing first pup for 2 hours  :blink: and only a foot presenting . So down to the vet at 4 in the morning.

It must of been the car journey jiggled her up and he was delivered in the car park  (w00t) , every thing went ok from there and the vet let us go home to deliver the rest .

Will post pictures later

Sorry to hear that it was traumatic, but glad mum and ups are well :huggles:

5 lovely boys :wub:

:cheers: :cheers: MANY CONGRATULATIONS!! on your new litter,I hope Sharma has recovered and the puppies are doing well. Can't wait to see the pics. :thumbsup:

THANK GOODNESS ALL IS OK :huggles:

sorry your poor girl had a bad time but glad all is well now :wub:

5 beautifull baby boys :wub:

TC said:
lizzyb said:

Will post pictures later

Sorry to hear that it was traumatic, but glad mum and ups are well :huggles:

5 lovely boys :wub:

:b Just seen this, and it was too late to edit, so that should read "Mum and pups" (w00t)

Back