The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Whippet Club

Hello everyone!

You can bet that I miss Robbie a lot, he is a wonderful dog in all aspects!

Robbie will stay for a while in England and we haven't set any time for how long he will stay.

It's not that difficult to bring dogs into UK but it takes some planning and it's quite expensive! But you have to start preparations at about 9 months in advance.

I can also tell you that both Robbie and his sister Ch. A. True Love are both international champions and it's a bit more difficult to get them to that titles on the continent, they need to win 4 CACIB.s in three different countries under 3 different judges and it must be 1 year and one day between the first and the last. Robbie got 11 CACIB.s under 11 different judges and Saffie got 8 under 8 different judges.

Not yet confirmed by FCI, it takes a while, up to one year to get the papers.

Stefan

Just testing if my profile picture comes with the message!

In the picture you can see a headstudy of Gina (C Flic flac Kiss of Love) and she is the mother of Robbie!

Stefan

Gina is beautiful Stefan, I always think she looks very similar to my bitch Marchpast Satine

Very much alika I would say! Just that Gina is black pigmantated! Gina has given birth to 19 puppies with 3 different stud dogs and all the puppies are black pigmanteted!

Your bitch lokks very smart!

The results have now been added to our website.

dawn said:
The results have now been added to our website.
Dawn, thank you for that. :cheers:

You site is great. Love all the results :thumbsup:

Will love to see the Judging of Rudi Braunt. He made quite an impression here last Sept. A very skillfull judge. (Year befor was June Minns) :oops:

Heard a rumour that there is a change of judge for Windsor. Could well be wrong. :- "

We have down the Norren Harris is judging the DOGS at Windsor but do not know who is doing BITCHES

Anyone any wiser than me? :clown:

Dawn

Bitch judge at Windsor is a Mrs Mackenzie also Australian. Any of you Aussie's give us some more info on this lady???

Mrs. Mckenzie is from New Zealand??? I think.

Noreen is the Bonnymead lady. The Prez. of the Victorian Whippet Club. Past judges in last few years has been Phil M-H. Mary Lowe,Rudi Braundt,June Minns etc.

Is at moment showing a dog called N. Rare Rouge, (UK)

:thumbsup:

dessie said:
Bitch judge at Windsor is a Mrs Mackenzie also Australian.  Any of you Aussie's give us some more info on this lady???
Is that Mrs. "M" Mckenzie?? Think I am right in saying from New Zealand. Maureen.

So you will have judging, Noreeen & Maureeen. :clown:

Cartman said:
dessie said:
Bitch judge at Windsor is a Mrs Mackenzie also Australian.  Any of you Aussie's give us some more info on this lady???
Is that Mrs. "M" Mckenzie?? Think I am right in saying from New Zealand. Maureen.

So you will have judging, Noreeen & Maureeen. :clown:
Well that will make our day if we win or not, and if WE feel like it we will add extra e's to Maureeeeen and Noreeeeeeeen also. :p

I dont mind overseas judges so much, normally I dont get to hear any dodgy stories til they have gone back. :D

Karen said:
Well that will make our day if we win or not, and if WE feel like it we will add extra e's to Maureeeeen and Noreeeeeeeen also. :p
I hear the reserve judge is a Doreeeeeen. :oops:

Marie Mc Kenzie now lives in Australia. She is an X New Zealander. She has been involved and bred whippets for a long time. Maree is well known for her Whippet and Basset breeding. Marie has bred Whippets and Bassets under the Longfellow prefix. Marie is at the moment in Sydney for The Royal Easter show and will be showing at the Basset Specialty. Jill

News to hand. Maureeeeen has over the years purchased 2 English dogs . She may of got more , but 2 for sure from.................................................Neveidith.

:D Hi Cartman, no only one. Ch Nevedith Apple Scrumpy. Jill :teehee:

I loved Apple Scrumpy he was a big teddy bear of a thing when he was a puppy. Is he still with us, must be 10 at least.

Cartman, Neveeeeeeeedith :p

Sorry Karen Scrumpy left us for the Rainbow Bridge some time ago. I just checked up on his DOB and for some strange reason it is not there?

Went and found an old Catalogue born 22/8/88.

Marie very kindley let Scrumpy come to Aust. to Wendye Slatyer's Calahorra kennel where he had a greater opertunately for stud duty. Jill :teehee:

oakway said:
Sorry Karen Scrumpy left us for the Rainbow Bridge some time ago.  I just checked up on his DOB and for some strange reason it is not there?Went and found an old Catalogue born 22/8/88. 

Marie very kindley let Scrumpy come to Aust. to  Wendye Slatyer's Calahorra kennel where he had a greater opertunately for stud duty.    Jill :teehee:

Hello! I'm new at this. Apple Scrumpy is my beautiful "Maggie's" grandfather. It's interesting to be able to trace her lineage back (which I'm having fun doing). Maggie's reg name is Calahorra Dragon Wings.....she just gave birth to five little bundles of pure joy.....

:)

Back