The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Whippet Club

We'll be there :) - apparently there is a very good entry of 200 or so (w00t) - good luck everyone and look forward to meeting some new faces! :luck: :thumbsup:

PS We may be a bit late due to the long journey - at least 7 and possibly 8 minutes!!! :lol: :lol:

It does seem a huge entry, but that's what I've heard! :blink:

I also heard that. Our Midland Whippet limited entry was deemed as sadly lacking apparently LOL

Blimey, we'll be there all weekend .................... surely not 200 dogs!

Hi everyone, I was hoping to ask a favour from someone that is going to the show tomorrow. Please could someone print a poster of Luci & put it up at the show somewhere? I'd really appreciate it :thumbsup:

The link for the poster is here: http://www.doglost.co.uk/poster.asp?ID=2583

Good luck to everyone going! :luck:

I had a great day at the show, thank you everyone who came up and said hello, it was so nice to meet all of you. Look forward to seeing you all again, next time I'll have my pup Missy in tow !

Lisa said:
I had a great day at the show, thank you everyone who came up and said hello, it was so nice to meet all of you. Look forward to seeing you all again, next time I'll have my pup Missy in tow !
Hope you enjoyed yourself, we are a friendly bunch!

Truffle says "thank you" to Lana, she won 1st and best Racing bitch , and 3rd in PG bitch class. Beetle thanks Beth for posting his photo. He won Junior Dog in spite of being so thin, he has his worries at the moment in the shape of 3 bitches in season at home. Just heard that his last bitch is in whelp so he feels that he should continue the good work! A most enjoyable show, as this always is, well worth the journey.

Back