The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The South Western Game And Country Show

would just like to say a great big thank you to lurcherworld for making us so welcome and for a fantastic weekend ,we all enjoyed ourselves ,you are a very friendly bunch and it was all well organized ,once again thank you :cheers:

Went to this on Saturday (never been to a game fair before)met some smashing people :)) :)) and had a great time .Thanks Lurcherworld well done :thumbsup:

well the pooches wernt up to point standard :( :( but had a great time all the same :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and as you requested over the loudspekers no complaints on this old internet thing from me honest o:) o:) lol lol

thanks for all your efforts over the weekend :cheers: :cheers:

(w00t) Some pictures from the weekend, no racing one's my camera isn't good enough for that, had a lovely weekend, only showed Leia who had a 2nd & 3rd in the puppy class.

WestPointShow038.jpg

WestPointShow039.jpg

WestPointShow001-1.jpg

WestPointShow002.jpg

WestPointShow005.jpg

WestPointShow026.jpg

WestPointShow036.jpg

WestPointShow030.jpg

WestPointShow020.jpg

WestPointShow034.jpg

Phil, Lou and Mike longs pups,

:thumbsup: Diane. (aren't they just adorable.)

(w00t) This is Magpie's sister Giggy.

WestPointShow040.jpg

WestPointShow041.jpg

That's it for now....... ;) Diane

Great pix diane.. :thumbsup: welldone with Leia :thumbsup: & welldone everyone else.. :thumbsup: looks like it was a good weekend.. 8)

Rose :)

gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Some pictures from the weekend, no racing one's my camera isn't good enough for that, had a lovely weekend, only showed Leia who had a 2nd & 3rd in the puppy class.

WestPointShow001-1.jpg

Lovely pix Diane :thumbsup: and did'nt Leia do well :wub: :thumbsup:

gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) This is Magpie's sister Giggy.

WestPointShow040.jpg

WestPointShow041.jpg

That's it for now....... ;) Diane

go day for you di. :thumbsup: those black and white pups are class and that giggy..wow what a little minter :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: looks like it was a great weekend. Phil and lou"s pups look nice wish i was there. Does anyone know any straight racing results? thanx daz

daznsar said:
:thumbsup: looks like it was a great weekend. Phil and lou"s pups look nice wish i was there. Does anyone know any straight racing results? thanx    daz

:thumbsup: Russel's ASH won the racing both days, ;) Diane.

ive just been looking at the farlap website ,theres some lurcher pics on there

my jack won the under 23s racing on the saturday i was chuffed to bits. came home with a lovely trophy.

Back