The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The South West Lure Coursing Club ....

Strike Whippets said:
:cheers:   Gaz ....  Shame you can't be there ....I haven't been ignored by Odds for ages  :lol:   .....as for only being £10, as we are in it just for the money I think we'll have to have a price increase next year  :lol:   :lol:
Yes to right Hannah....I think at least £30 a dog and you'll be able to pack your jobs in with all the profit :thumbsup:

Gary Coulburn said:
Strike Whippets said:
:cheers:   Gaz ....  Shame you can't be there ....I haven't been ignored by Odds for ages  :lol:   .....as for only being £10, as we are in it just for the money I think we'll have to have a price increase next year  :lol:   :lol:
Yes to right Hannah....I think at least £30 a dog and you'll be able to pack your jobs in with all the profit :thumbsup:

With you on that one Gaz :teehee: .... Easy money hey ?? :lol: ;) :wacko:

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
:lol:   :lol:   So how you going for entries do you have a full card ?
STILL ROOM FOR SOME ENTRIES IN BOTH MAIN STAKE ( FOUR VACANCIES) AND

NOVICE STAKE ( THREE VACANCIES ) ALTHOUGH AT LEAST ONE PERSON WHO INDICATED THEY WOULD BE ENTERING HAS NOT DONE SO TO MY KNOWLEDGE

ALTHOUGH THEY MAY HAVE CONTACTED RAE OR HANNAH. WILL CONTACT THE GIRLS AFTER THE BSFA MEET TOMORROW. IF WE HAVE A SUDDEN INFLUX I AM WILLING TO DROP MY TWO TO THE RESERVE LIST TO ACCOMMODATE NEW DOGS.LURCHERS ARE A BIT DISAPPOINTING JUST TWO ENTRIES TO DATE AGAIN TO MY KNOWLEDGE)

I think Jas has got some Lurchers entries ...I'll get hold of him when I have time :)

larruu said:

NOVICE STAKE ( THREE VACANCIES ) ALTHOUGH AT LEAST ONE PERSON WHO INDICATED THEY WOULD BE ENTERING HAS NOT DONE SO TO MY KNOWLEDGE

ALTHOUGH THEY MAY HAVE CONTACTED RAE OR HANNAH. WILL CONTACT THE GIRLS AFTER THE BSFA MEET TOMORROW. IF WE HAVE A SUDDEN INFLUX I AM WILLING TO DROP MY TWO TO THE RESERVE LIST TO ACCOMMODATE NEW DOGS.LURCHERS ARE A BIT DISAPPOINTING JUST TWO ENTRIES TO DATE AGAIN TO MY KNOWLEDGE)

OMG It's not me is it?? I definitely sent it off to the address on the thread :sweating:

TCx

larruu said:

were abouts is the event

Welcome to k9 :thumbsup: .....Its going to be held on Sunday 26th of this month :)

I haven't entered yet Laurie :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Strike Whippets said:
Welcome to k9  :thumbsup:   .....Its going to be held on Sunday 26th of this month  :)

I haven't entered yet Laurie  :oops:

1] NO TC YOU'RE ENTERED

2] I KNOW THAT, YOU PLONKER HANNAH :D

BUT YOU'RE IN LIKE IT OR NOT ! :teehee:

LOL ....Well your right there :lol: ... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
STILL THREE PLACES LEFT IN MAIN STAKE ,THREE IN NOVICE STAKE AND SOME IN LURCHER STAKE. :thumbsup:

Back