The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Ray And Winnie Memorial Bend Open 2005

sharon whincop

sharon stanlick
Registered
Reaction score
First i would like to thank everyone turned upto day. We had people turning up from Scotland and down South thank you every one.

No Limit

Challenger 1st 14-20

Uptown Bear

Whisper Wizz

Shane

40lb

Pems Lad

Dazzling Vagas

No Surrender 1st 14-37

Four Sale

36lb ht1

Brookhill Buddy

Toecap

She Bangs 1st 15-30

ht2

Gypsy Queen 1st 14-67

Showbound

Jack The Lad

Vets

Dazzling Anne 15-02

Dogs 20lb

Mac Spot 19lb solo 15-48

30lb

Pitt's and Pieces 27lb 1st 15-25

Its Magic 26lb

35lb

Massi 35lb solo 14-83

Bitches 20lb

Waterford 20lb 1st 15-76

Ventura 16lb

25lb

Time 24lb

lauranna 22lb 1st 15.05

30lb ht1

Winnie Skippet 27lb 1st 14-97

Fluke 27lb

Night Venture 26lb

Tiger Elle 26lb

ht 2

Roseanna 28lb

China Lynx 27lb

Lacey Venture 26lb 1st 14-22

35lb

Hunters Tweed 33lb

Refuse 2 Bend 31lb 1st 14-50

Aka 31lb

Paloma 31lb

36lb Final

She Bangs

Gypsy Queen 1st 14-76

30lb bitch final

Winnie Skippit 27lb

Lacey Venture 26lb 1st no.time

Dog Final

Massi 35lb

Pitt's n Pieces 27lb

Mac Spot 19lb 1st 15-48

Bitch FInal

Refuse 2 Bend 31lbw/d

Lacy Venture 26lb

Lauranna 22lb

Waterford 20lb 1st no. time

Supream Runoff

Waterford 20lb 1st 15-99

Mac Spot 19lb

some piccys of todays racing and winners.

Roseanna, China lynx and Lacet Venture.

Black Magic, Refuse 2 Bend, Aka and Paloma.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done everyone, especially Waterford :D

:D Well done to all the winners .There were some very good races and everything ran very smoothly.

By the way Mick Ihope the dogs alright . : :eek:

Thank you to Tanyia/Sharon/team for a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon-

Very scary photo of Steve-Sharon! (w00t) Violet Waterford Rose looks rather stunning though.

Karen

not a bad turn out of 35 dogs and some great races a good afternoon out. well done to all the winners :thumbsup:

:D not a bad turn out but could have been better,quite a few dogs needed the run today to blow the cobwebs away my own encluded,some good racing :thumbsup:

sharon who was there racing from the south ? i think you mean chesterfield LOL :oops:

didn't no were people were from john just thought i would have played it safe and said south. was a good turn out but agree it could have been better after all there's more to racing than top ten.

Yes Sharon I agree there is more to racing than top ten and these sort of meetings where you are relying on good will of track owners should be supported even more as they are very obliging to allow us on there tracks, Also it was a memorial to a true whippet man ,that in its self should be supported a lot better in my opinion.Having said that well done to Taniya and co for a well run meeting.

well done to the winners specialy waterford and proud owners the boyde family

:) :cheers: p.s were was coral today

andy 8)

Well done all the winners esp waterford...how did the track look?

:) well done all the winners, very good win for the dog winner mac spot this being litter brother to my own, Bound two and C spot Run ( what spot + spellbound ) and only 17 months old, well done Tanya and sharon,

Track was in its usual great condition as you can see by the photos/ Joe always turns it out nice for us/Coral is having a well earned rest due to minor injury problems but will be back shortly .

Sharon and John we are from the South End of Lancaster ( Posh side)lol :lol: :lol:

track looked like it always does, championship standart. well waterer and rollered before we ran. joe and yvonne did us proud. pity this track isn't used for any big opens. :thumbsup:

Well done everyone who attended yesterday. it is a shame more opens dont come to Easington Joe pulls out all the stops. Well done mac Spot who runs at our local track Bigges Main. Well done Waterford.Thanks Tanya for that praise you gave Challenger at the presentation it was all down to you putting on the thursday night racing it brought him on a main. Looking forward to next week to see if he can perform with the best. Hope so.Good luck to everone going to the Tyrone Bend Open. See you all there. Woody

Back