The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Hi Sparky i have some more tho they are abit Blurry, think it was due to the weather. will see what i can do with photoshop

heres some more pics i took tho they are abit rough

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

come on kev we want more!!!! what about the wacky races too :D

BornToHunt said:
Hi Sparky i have some more tho they are abit Blurry, think it was due to the weather. will see what i can do with photoshop

nothing to do with having to hold one half of the Pair of Pillocks while trying to take photos then??? :teehee:

Great to finally meet you Kev :D

Kane says come back soon :huggles: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
urchin said:
BornToHunt said:

nothing to do with having to hold one half of the Pair of Pillocks while trying to take photos then??? :teehee:

erm im getting good at taking pics like that :blink:

*Lesley* said:
Great to finally meet you Kev  :D
Kane says come back soon  :huggles:   :huggles:

was also good to meet you and the family Lesley. Ill be back to see Kane :huggles:

Vinnie now has about 8 weeks off as he's got a muscle tear in his R shoulder and the swelling in his groin is his L Tri muscle torn through from outside to his groin (well that's what Simon wrote on his sheet :rolleyes: )....He'll go back to our Greyhound vet in 4 weeks time .....All this for trying to turn too quickly .... Still shows the boy has courage (or stupidity) ..... and just for a piece of plastic (he certainly doesn't take after his mother :lol: )

Strike Whippets said:
Vinnie now has about 8 weeks off as he's got a muscle tear in his R shoulder and the swelling in his groin is his L Tri muscle torn through from outside to his groin (well that's what Simon wrote on his sheet :rolleyes: )....He'll go back to our Greyhound vet in 4 weeks time .....All this for trying to turn too quickly .... Still shows the boy has courage (or stupidity) ..... and just for a piece of plastic (he certainly doesn't take after his mother  :lol: )

sorry to hear about Vinnie Hannah, hope he heals quickly :luck: :huggles:

Get well soon Vinnie

Just shows how much effort they were putting in to it all :(

Great pics Kev :thumbsup:

Hope you make it over again soon :cheers: l

Ok folks due to the Rugby having cup matches on those days were unable to secure sole use of the ground.

i'll look into 1 or 2 other venuesw but we wont have the excelant facilities wer used to.

Mark Roberts said:
Ok folks due to the Rugby having cup matches on those days were unable to secure sole use of the ground.
i'll look into 1 or 2 other venuesw but we wont have the excelant facilities wer used to.

Just wait till you can use your facilities Mark

It is great having food and toilets also the rugby club benefits too :cheers:

Just wait till then :thumbsup:

Get well soon Vinnie :huggles: :luck: :luck: :luck:

V says thanks all .....The Lancs ground is very safe .........Its just him and lure coursing ......He throws himself around so much :wacko: ......He'll be back in no time ......Though I'm not looking forward to him having 3 weeks of house rest :blink:

Strike Whippets said:
Vinnie now has about 8 weeks off as he's got a muscle tear in his R shoulder and the swelling in his groin is his L Tri muscle torn through from outside to his groin (well that's what Simon wrote on his sheet :rolleyes: )....He'll go back to our Greyhound vet in 4 weeks time .....All this for trying to turn too quickly .... Still shows the boy has courage (or stupidity) ..... and just for a piece of plastic (he certainly doesn't take after his mother  :lol: )
Poor Flippers - Supe says get well soon Bro :huggles: His groin looked nasty straight away bless him, as you say he gave 100%. Good luck with house arrest (w00t) :wacko:

Great picture of my Gracie and Maggie, thanks for adding them Kev :thumbsup:

DSC_0068copy.jpg

Awww, that sounds very sore :(

Get well soon little chap :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope Vinnie is better soon :luck: :huggles: :luck: :huggles:

Back