The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Ok folks most of the members on this thread have met or know of the ex Waterloo Cup slipper Mr Aaron Atmore.

I spoke with Aaron earlyer today and we talked about an upcoming event in which Mr Atmore and a group of freinds will be walking 180 miles to raise money which will be donnated to the Macmilan cancer charity.

With this in mind as its such a good cause all profits from the Parkstone Vases lure coursing meeting will be donnated to the walk that Aaron & his mates are making, we will be running a raffle at the meeting please give genorously. (donnations of raffle prizes greatly appreciated)

please click on the following link and support the lads in their walk. ~ Coast to Coast Walk

Last edited by a moderator:
A genuine top class gesture by a true sporting whippet club :thumbsup:

Thats the best thing you can do with any money you make, :thumbsup: and what better cause, i think we all know someone who has or as had this dreaded disease. :huggles: well done lads, its not very often you get people doing things for others, :( but you do seem to find it a lot in the hound world. :thumbsup:

i nursed my grandad at home with the help of macmillan nurses, so count me in for donating a prize or two :thumbsup:

Well only 12 days to go for another top days FUN & sport i bet some are getting excited as the big day draws closer :luck:

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Well only 12 days to go for another top days FUN & sport i bet some are getting excited as the big day draws closer  :luck:

Nope, Nope, not me.... I aint excited (MUCH!!!) :- "

(w00t) (w00t)

Having things to look forward to get you through the week easier
would it help if I sent you a picture of me every Sunday to help you get through the week :p

HA HA NOTHING, :lol:

OUR LIVES WHERE SO PEACEFUL, NO STRESS, NO NOISE, NO COLD NOSES, YOU COULD SIT ON THE SOFA, :lol:

BUT SO BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE LOVE WHIPPETS, RACING, COURSING, PETS, WHATEVER THEY DO THEY DO THERE BEST, WHO CARES IF THEY COME LAST, THE MAIN THING IS THEY COME OFF SAFE AND SOUND AND HAVE FUN. :huggles:

ONLY 9 DAYS TO GO. (w00t)

I think Ill pass on that one thanks

Dont have time to forget your ugly mug at the moment so many events one after another!!!! :- "

Mark Roberts said:
Having things to look forward to get you through the week easier
would it help if I sent you a picture of me every Sunday to help you get through the week :p

I thought you'd be trying to attract people to the event not trying to scare people away (w00t) :p

Ok Ladys/Gentlemen,

i've just gotten off the Phone With Mr Atmore he'd heard through the grapevine that the money from this meeting will be donnated to the Coast2coast walk him and a group of friends are doing were the money they raise will go the the Macmilan Cancer Charity.

he also asked me to thank everyone who is supporting this event with runners/raffle prizes.

and although he's unable to slip this meeting due to a previously arranged engagement he wish's everyone well and looks forwards to reading the results.

JUST A REMINDER IF YOUR NOT ATTENDING THIS MEETING BUT WOULD STILL LIKE TO SUPPORT THESE LADS THEN YOU CAN MAKE A DONNATION ON LINE THROUGH THEIR WEB PAGE JUST CLICH ON THE LINK BELOW.

[SIZE=21pt]COAST2COAST 4 CHARITY[/SIZE]

Back