The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Mark Roberts said:
and whats wrong with tarmaccing / heather picking !!  how do you think i afforded to get there last time
nowt wrong with it lass did a bit in my younger days with some of the lads o:)

yeah but you only did the heather picking (w00t) but if i remember rightly you did a good line in pegs

Just a quick reminder (now xmas is out of the way) that entry fee's need to reach me by the 10th February.

see you all on the 23rd

Will send it through asap Mark - is there a form I need to send with it, or just a note of who i am and which dog it's for????

I'll send ASAP aswell .....I'm just seeing how Miya and Jacob are holding up .....If theres a problem I'll put Inca in instead .....Vinnie and Tink are fine though :thumbsup:

The Lovely Mrs Strike Whippets called me to confirm that not only will the Finalist get a pack of dog chews but all the runners taking part will now recieve a chew at the end of the day kindley donnated by herself and her long suffering other half :oops:

Thanks Hannah a very kind Gesture. :thumbsup: (hope your feeling better soon)

Mark Roberts said:
The Lovely Mrs Strike Whippets called me to confirm that not only will the Finalist get a pack of dog chews but all the runners taking part will now recieve a chew at the end of the day kindley donnated by herself and her long suffering other half  :oops:

Have I got this right. That all the runners will be having a chew on Hannah's long suffering other half at the end of the day. (w00t)

Have I got this right. That all the runners will be having a chew on Hannah's long suffering other half at the end of the day

He's used to having his ears chewd eh Hannah LOL :- " :thumbsup: o:)

A big thank you to Quintesance for the lovely Trophy (dog statue) that arrived yesterday for the reserve stake runner up.

I can gaurentee who ever wins this statue will be very very happy. :thumbsup:

Back