12:40

FINAL

NPWRCh WILSDON STARR

Darkling Drifter

Duncton Spirit Of The Wind

Mister Moonshine

12:50

Congratulations to all winners & finalists :cheers:

But a massive congratz to Rob Naomi & Jack with Darcie (Mystify Me) :D :cheers: I would of loved to of seen your faces as Darcie came first over the finishing line :D :thumbsup:

Also to Pam & Tam with Reina (My Baby Lollipop) :cheers: Also to Chris & Norm with Mazie (Maid@Mill) coming second to Reina. Mazie's coming back to form now :thumbsup:

Well done to Femme Fatale & Master of Light, both just coming back from injury :thumbsup:

Congratulations also to Ray & Gaye with Wilsdon Star winning the 32lb group :cheers:

Great to see Little Miss Sunshine running so well & gaining fourth place in the 26lb final :thumbsup:

Representing Scotland (Wee Reina Weir) ;) A Massive WELL DONE to the New Npwra CHAMPION (MY BABY LOLLIPOP) aka Wee Reina jist back fae injury & Flyin :thumbsup Out of Superb Breeding & Trained by Real Trainers--Get in ther Lass, A born Aeroplane for one so Small.! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Many thanks to the NPWRA for a great 2nd Championships at Weyhill running over 200yds.

Here are some 'near the finishing line' pictures:

Not exceeding 16lb - red: NPWRCh Rockin Robyn, white: Cornish Tinker, blue: Cornish Flame

final16.jpg

Not exceeding 18lb - red: NPWRCh My Baby Lollipop, white: Maid at Mill, blue: NPWRCh Sunday Girl

final18.jpg

Not exceeding 20lb - blue: NPWRCh Mystify Me, red: ShearEvan, white: NPWRCh Grease Lightning, black: Evan Elp Us

final20.jpg

Not exceeding 22lb - red: NPWRCh Sapphire Queens Topaz, white: Femme Fatale, black: Tiny Dancer, blue: Now't Like The Devil

final22.jpg

Not exceeding 24lb - white: NPWRCh Sapphires Gem, blue: NPWRCh It's a Breeze, black: Winterfellin Babybelle, red: Ginger Ninja

final24.jpg

Not exceeding 26lb - white: Doollaly, red: NPWRCh Quiver, black: Master of Light, blue: Little Miss Sunshine

final26.jpg

Not exceeding 28lb - blue: NPWRCh Markamy's Black Bentley, red Spikes Midnight Run, white: Satin Star, black: Herbie Hood

final28.jpg

Not exceeding 30lb - blue: Just Maybe, red: NPWRCh Flash in the Pan, white: Markamy's Marley, black: Blackthorn Bob

final30.jpg

Not exceeding 32lb - red: NPWRCh Wilsdon Starr, blue: Darkling Drifter, white: Duncton Spirit of the Wind, black: Mista Ppointment

final32.jpg

Veteran Finals:

Veteran 6-7 years not exceeding 19lb - white: NPWRCh NVCh Summa Breeze, red: Silver Star, blue: Jules Bronze

vet61.jpg

Veteran 6-7 years not exceeding 23lb - white: NPWRCh NVCh Devils Double, red: NVCh Gone With The Wind, blue: Savernake Boomerang, black: Ize A Coming

vet62.jpg

Veteran 6-7 years not exceeding 27lb - white: NVCh Maximum Spirit, red: Duncton Dark Legend, blue: Savernake Blacksmith

vet63.jpg

Veteran 6-7 years not exceeding 32lb - red: NVCh Riches to Rags

vet64.jpg

Veteran 8+ years not exceeding 19lb - white: NPWRCh NVCh Light Fantastic, blue: NPWRCh NVCh Crystal Star, red: Shadow Dancer

vet81.jpg

Veteran 8+ years not exceeding 25lb - red: NVCh Racing Spikes

vet82.jpg

Veteran 8+ years not exceeding 32lb - red: NVCh Mr Blue, blue: NPWRCh NVCh Star of Wonder

vet83.jpg

And finally - the semi-finals

Not exceeding 22lb - white: NPWRCh Sapphire Queens Topaz, red: Now't Like The Devil, blue: Kinda Busy, black: Satin Sings

semi1.jpg

Not exceeding 22lb - white: Femme Fatale, blue: Tiny Dancer, black: Fleur, red: Pebble Nugget

semi2.jpg

Not exceeding 24lb - blue: Ginger Ninja, white: NPWRCh It's a Breeze, red: Xplicit

semi3.jpg

Not exceeding 24lb - blue: NPWRCh Sapphires Gem, red: Winterfellin Babybelle, white: Hurricane Fly

semi4.jpg

BRILLIANT PICTURES ALAN :thumbsup:

These pictures are so good it is just like being there on the finishing line :))

Thanks also to "SnipeR" for an in depth results sheet, it's nice to know how they all fared.

Congratulations to all the winners and to Markamy's Black Bentley on becoming an NPWRA Champion - well done boy :cheers:

Not exceeding 26lb - blue: NPWRCh Quiver, black: Little Miss Sunshine, white: Only Me, red: NPWRCh Fly The Wind

semi5.jpg

Not exceeding 26lb - blue: Doollaly, black: Master of Light, white: Savernake Sporting Gun, red: Woodleigh Ebony

semi6.jpg

Not exceeding 32lb - blue: NPWRCh Wisdon Starr, red: Darkling Drifter, white: Poldarks Pal Joey

semi7.jpg

Not exceeding 32lb - white: Duncton Spirit of the Wind, red: Mister Moonshine, blue: Mista Ppointment,

semi8.jpg

Thanks for sharing your pics Alan they are brilliant as usual and lets us see what happened on the day :cheers:

:thumbsup: Huge Congratulations to all the runners finalists and Winners and to all the new Half coats and Champions :thumbsup:

:D A Special well done to wee :wub: Reina ( NPWRch My Baby Lollipop ) i bet you never even noticed the drive home to Scotland. We would have love to have seen wee Jack and Natalie's faces when Reina won :D

:D Also a huge well done to Gaye and Ray Scutter with Starr winning the N/e 32lb group again it looks like it was a close race from Alan's Pics. :D

And Of course :wub: Darci ( NPWRCh Mystify Me )Rob and Naomi must be on cloud nine. ( Derek always said she would be a Champ ever since she was 6 Months old ) what a weight group to win. And i bet Nev and Kath were over the moon too.

Huge well done to Rebecca with :wub: Femme Fatale ( looked like the closest finish of the Day ) 2nd in the n/e 22lb group and the :wub: :wub: Cody winning her Veteran Final , and to Andrew and Alison Ingley with :wub: Tiny Dancer 3rd in the same Final she's still very young :D

And Norman and Christine Heaton with little :wub: Maid at Mill 2nd in the n/e 18lb Final. :D

Wish we could have been there but with the price of fuel now it just can't be done.

Last edited by a moderator:
BRILLIANT PICTURES ALAN :thumbsup:
These pictures are so good it is just like being there on the finishing line :))

Thanks also to "SnipeR" for an in depth results sheet, it's nice to know how they all fared.

Congratulations to all the winners and to Markamy's Black Bentley on becoming an NPWRA Champion - well done boy :cheers:
Thank you, were so lucky and so proud :wub: . Massive thank you to Jean Goode for letting us have him and to everyone who helped us over the last three years with both our boys. :thumbsup:

brilliant photos, Alan. thank you so much. there was some fabulous racing, wasnt there, and you really caught the excitement and close finishes.

What a wonderful day, lots of hard work has gone into this ground :thumbsup: everything was perfect yesterday, Thank you to Mark and Lesley, Maureen June and Alan and Dougie and all the other committee and helpers whom made this possible to run another Nationals at the Weyhill ground. There was some very close races, the atmosphere, company and laughter was all the way to the ending of the meeting :thumbsup: and to finish it of was a lovely meal in the pub :thumbsup:

Congratulations to NPWRCH Rocking Robyn :wub: NPWRCH My Baby Lolliepop :wub: NPWRCH Mystify Me :wub: 1/2 Coat Champion Doolally :wub: NPWRCH Markamys Black Bentley :wub: 1/2 Coat Champion Just Maybe :wub:

Especially Pat Morgans VC Mr Blue :wub: and all the other winners and finalists :thumbsup:

We started the day with the National top 10 Presentation, handing out the lovely trophys to all the

winners OF

TOP STUD DOG: FOR 2011 MARCH WIND

TOP BROOD BITCH FOR 2011 : REMEMBER ME

THE Rch Vch SUMMA BREEZE REACH FOR THE STARS TROPHY2011 : DOOLALLY

THE Rch EVANSENT REACH FOR THE STARS TROPHY 2011: Rch FLASH IN THE PAN

THE ANDY EATON MEMORIAL VETERAN TOP TEN WINNER 2011: Rch Vch SUMMA BREEZE

THE VETERAN CONSOLATION TOP 10 TROPHY FULLER BEANS

THE SUPREME NATIONAL TOP BITCH FOR 2011 RCH SAPPHIRE QUEENS TOPAZ

THE SUPREME NATIONAL TOP DOG FOR 2011 RCH QUIVER

THE NATIONAL CONSOLATION LEAGUE WINNERS: YPRES, WILSDON BILLY MAC, SAVERNAKE SHOGUN

We went onto a great days racing with only a couple of short sharp showers, everyone was in great spirit with lots of helpers making our day run perfectly with no problems.

The days finals had lots of close finishes which made it all very exciting to watch.

We had 4 new National Pedigree Champions

N-E 16lb NPWR Ch ROCKIN ROBYN

N-E 18lb NPWR Ch MY BABY LOLLIPOP

N-E 20lb NPWR Ch MYSTIFY ME

N-E 28lb NPWR Ch MARKAMYS BLACK BENTLEY

GREAT BIG WELL DONE TO YOU ALL :thumbsup:

WE had two new winners N-E 26lbs DOOLALLY and N-E 30lbs JUST MAY BE

GREAT BIG WELL DONE :thumbsup:

AND 3 NEW NATIONAL VETERAN STARS

6-7 N-E 23lb Rch Vch DEVILS DOUBLE

6-7 N-E 32lb NVCh RICHES TO RAGS

8+ N-E32lb NVCh MR BLUE

GREAT BIG WELL DONE :thumbsup:

As you can see a really great days racing.

Congratulations to all the finalists, and a big thank you to all that help, in what ever way, as that's what makes our Championships SPECIAL :D

see you all in CORNWALL i hope

Well done all, A great days racing really well hosted by Andover.Well done new Ch's and 1/2 coats

Huge Well Done to Markamy's Black Bentley :thumbsup: So pleased for you Dave & Sandra :D

Well done to all the winners :cheers: on the day also the Annual trophy winners :cheers: and everyone who helped to make this a fantastic, friendly,fun day for us all :thumbsup:

Full results and pictures are now on our website ( results tab ), also National Points League covering the 7 applicable Opens up to and including the 2nd Championships Click here!

Our Prestige Annual Trophies

and 2nd Championship Trophies+ Jackets for new NPWRCh

Back