The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Lurcherworld Winners

jeff 100

Registered
Reaction score
RIGHT MARK THIS IS FOR YOU ITS THE PHOTOS, OFF MOOCHERS WHAT MY FRIEND PUT UP, AND VERY WELL DONE THE YOUNG LASS, jeff

post-1960-1159835115_thumb.jpg

post-1960-1159835015_thumb.jpg

jeff 100 said:
RIGHT MARK THIS IS FOR YOU ITS THE PHOTOS, OFF MOOCHERS WHAT MY FRIEND PUT UP, AND VERY WELL DONE THE YOUNG LASS, jeff
post-1960-1159835115_thumb.jpg

post-1960-1159835015_thumb.jpg

sorry jeff thats not me its tim fowler with mave my dog knocked her out of sim hes a nice bloke with a good dog

Please please don't make the picture bigger Jeff :( Marks head will be that big it will fill the screen :oops:

Another win Mark :thumbsup: we'll never here the end of it now :D PS You know that money I wouldn't bet.I put it all on the coursing and guess what,I won :D

Karen

rodders said:
Please please don't make the picture bigger Jeff :( Marks head will be that big it will fill the screen :oops:
Another win Mark :thumbsup: we'll never here the end of it now :D PS You know that money I wouldn't bet.I put it all on the coursing and guess what,I won :D

Karen

its a good job you didnt bet as i would be a wealthy man i told you what was going to happen before them dogs run and i was right. inside information you thought no i know my dogs and i said if you watch the sim my dog will win you said i got to go home and put the geese away before the fox gets em i think you didnt want to be wrong again take care mark

markbrick said:
rodders said:

Karen

its a good job you didnt bet as i would be a wealthy man i told you what was going to happen before them dogs run and i was right. inside information you thought no i know my dogs and i said if you watch the sim my dog will win you said i got to go home and put the geese away before the fox gets em i think you didnt want to be wrong again take care mark

Weren't my dogs Mark,trying to make educated guess on previous form.You can see why I don't win any money at the track. :D Weren't my geese either :D just helping a friend out.Bit early to be playing pool :- " go to work :D Karen

Back