The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Flyone X Wor John

19thpups011.jpg

19thpups014.jpg

19thpups004.jpg

19thpups012.jpg

thanks for them kind comments dee,we think they are cracking pups too.just thought i would add a couple more,they growing really quick

31stpups013.jpg

31stpups014.jpg

31stpups015.jpg

31stpups023.jpg

been a bit since we put any photos on of these terrors,they right little sods

but they adorable,they eat anything that's put in front of them.the poor yorkie gets torn to shreds :wacko:

They are lovely ken ...bet you all getting as much fun as we are with our two ..there so funny sometimes

19thpups011.jpg
19thpups014.jpg

19thpups004.jpg

19thpups012.jpg

thanks for them kind comments dee,we think they are cracking pups too.just thought i would add a couple more,they growing really quick
Brings back memories when Paris was that size :wub: there both gorgeous :wub: nice pics Kenny :thumbsup:

31stpups009.jpg
weighed these last night.this is Dino hes,4lb 3 oz

31stpups020.jpg
and this is cheeky Angus,a right thug hes 3lb 13oz,

they both put a pound on last week.my god they can eat,and fight :blink:

Lovely pups, :thumbsup: Angus is the one for me, i like the white stripe,( racing name Flying Haggis) :lol: good luck to all concerned great little pups. :thumbsup: di

Stunning pups good luck - and thank god they are dogs (w00t)

Elaine

Lovely pups, :thumbsup: Angus is the one for me, i like the white stripe,( racing name Flying Haggis) :lol: good luck to all concerned great little pups. :thumbsup: di
lol di,i like it,he is a cracking pup is Angus,poor blue will want to come and live with me when Angus crashes in on them :wacko:i got no skin on my feet with him,the little git :angry: love them though ;)

lol di,i like it,he is a cracking pup is Angus,poor blue will want to come and live with me when Angus crashes in on them :wacko: i got no skin on my feet with him,the little git :angry: love them though ;)

:lol: That's the sort to have, wild as hell, then tame it and shove it it in a trap and watch it race. (w00t) reminds me of Leia when i first got her, (Leia the loony). :thumbsup: di

lol di,i like it,he is a cracking pup is Angus,poor blue will want to come and live with me when Angus crashes in on them :wacko:i got no skin on my feet with him,the little git :angry: love them though ;)
i had that problem with me feet and you took the **** (w00t) about pig trotters :))

i had that problem with me feet and you took the **** (w00t) about pig trotters :))
lol ray i remember that,well its true my toes are sore as hell,and the thing is, it hurts so much you cant get them off :wacko:

the missus says well dont let them do it :angry: you cant bloody stop them :blink:

If you men stop wearing those fluffy slippers the pups will leave your ankles alone. (w00t) di

If you men stop wearing those fluffy slippers the pups will leave your ankles alone. (w00t) di
lol di,they fluffy on the inside,they man moccasins,,well that's what the man in the shop said :wacko: the flying haggis goes on tuesday :(

Back