The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Final Meeting Of The Year

well it's chucking it down today :( but the weather says its going to be dry tomorrow :sweating:

i think il put my water proofs in the van anyway :thumbsup:

Good move Julie :thumbsup: We've done so well this year for weather, I can't remember an open where it rained heavily - oh apart from Gloucester, when we were in sunny Zante :teehee:

Have a safe trip everyone - see you there :thumbsup:

See yous all tommorow AND long live the NPWRA, for people wif BIG SMILEY FACES.! x :D

Best wishes to everyone tomorrow :thumbsup: safe journey and dog injury free day as well :thumbsup:

Sorry I won't see any of you but I'm sure you will look after Colin and Craig for me :- There is a little pressie for the peppermint lot as well :wub:

ohhhhhh not 3 lil pressies then Tina...or have you got a stutter :lol: :lol:

il keep an eye on the boys for you Tina.....and Colin and Craig (w00t) (w00t)

oh a pressie I'm all excited now (w00t) (w00t) like i need encouraging o:)

is there a FOOD VAN 2moz???? :D
Not a food van as such, but tea, coffee, hot chocolate, crisps and chocolate will be available from the Old Hall members - just bring some sarnies, and you'll be OK :thumbsup:

I'm told there is a Chinese just on the corner as you go into the ground - hope so or we'll go hungry tonight.

Good luck to every-one running whippets tomorrow. I have an appointment with a pile of paperwork! :( but will be thinking about all my friends and keeping it all crossed for a happy injury-free day.

Good luck to every-one running whippets tomorrow. I have an appointment with a pile of paperwork! :( but will be thinking about all my friends and keeping it all crossed for a happy injury-free day.
Thanks Jo, we will miss you - hope to see you soon, and don't get too bogged down with the work tomorrow, Sunday is a day of rest you know :unsure: well maybe not, but I have my fingers crossed that everything adds up first time for you :D

i have to work now , so i hope you all have a great day.

Back